Chapter 18: I might as well leave too then

Justin's P.O.V

She was right. I pushed too hard and now this could be the end of her and I. At least she knocked some sense into me. I need to leave camp. I hate to let down the kids but this is the only way to give her some space. So after I finished off my sub I headed to my cabin. I started to take out my two large brown leathere suit-cases and got to packing up little things into my carry on ( Lap-top,Camera, Book, Music player, headphones, tissues,etc.) After my carry on was done I started to pack up my clothing. I took my shoes and stuffed them in. I saw this green shirt and it reminded me of Jamie (Its her favourite colour) I shook those thoughts out of my mind and finished packing.

I slipped my phone into the back of my jean pocket and left a note for everyone.

I'm leaving early to give Jamie some space. I think its good for both of us to have some space. I'll call Mr.Holte after my flight to ya..know...know I didn't die or something. That's all.

-J.B

I stuck the sticky note on the outside of the cabin door before heading out to the entrance of the camp. As I past behind the outdoor basketball court I saw Jamie playing basketball. You could tell she was playing angerly as she threw the the rubber basketball with all she got. It bounced off the dash and slapped her in the head..... Again. Just like when she lost her memory.

"OW!" she screamed holding her head.

"Gosh...That hurt." She whisperd as I ran to her aid.

"Jamie!" I exclaimed shaking her.

"Stop!"

"Sorry. Here. Here try to stand up." I say, I had a really good joke about how she has bad luck with basket-balls but I felt it wasn't really the right time for that. She got up slowly but then her legs buckled underneath her weight and she collapsed. Before she could hit the ground and smack her head again I caught her.

"Jamie? Are you okay???" She didn't respond and I started to panick. I kept saying her name and slapping her cheek to wake her up, but she never woke up! I was now on full force panick mode and started to shake and you could say a few tears slipped out but come on the love of my life is uncontious and I'm afraid she could be seriously injured. Woah dude what's happening to you. You realize that you just said that you love Jamie Parks! Huh I love Jamie Parks...I love Jamie Parks....I love her to the moon and back. I love her so much that I can't see her like this anymore. I love her more then my hair, and that's pretty big. I love her even more then you can imagine. Im glad I met Jamie Parks, the love of my life. Im just glad and grateful to meet an amazing girl like her. I just hope she'll be alright. I just knew she hated me and that's the only reason we couldn't be together. A few more tears slipped from my eyes.

And that's when I heard...

"Justin?"...........

-----------------------

Guys I'm sorry to say but the next chapter is the last chapter till the end of the book. Yay we had so much fun with this story. We hope u guys will enjoy this chapter and the last chapter! have fun reading!!!

P.S. Sorry it was short!

Fran and Ella