Chapter 10: Story time Broken cars and Rainy Days {part 2}

"Lets get back to that picnic" he says leading me over to a tablecloth. Right above the tablecloth was candles that spelled out 'JAMIE'.

"Aww" I stared down at the candles. Justin pulled out a rose and handed it to me. We sat hand-in-hand with the picnic basket left untouched. The sound of the waves was calming though something in my gut told me this guy was special. As I leaned my head on his shoulder I felt safe. I felt like I was un-breakable. I wanted to freeze this moment forever. Even though I didn't know him I felt this pull. Almost like I knew him forever.
No stop Jamie, stop thinking crazy stuff like that. He's a stranger you don't know him you shouldn't act this way. Stop touching and get you head off his shoulder. What ever I don't care about what your saying. I'll treasure this moment forever.

"Jamie?"

"Yea?"

"Did you know that your the best girl in the world" I blushed as he leaned in for a kiss, but thunder intercepted. Nice going Mother Nature. Rain started to down pour as the candles went out. It became pitch black. I didn't feel Justin's hand interlock with mine.

"Jus...Justin...Where are you....Justin...JUSTIN!!!"

"Jamie!" I could feel him grab my hand pulling me up as we ran to the car but of coarse it wouldn't start.

We ran along the empty roads. Tears streamed down my face but I hopped it was to dark and foggy for Justin to notice.

"Jamie... don't worry" Justin said cupping my face with his hands. He walked me over to two large rocks. He sat me down and wiped away the tears.

"Jamie. Just five more minutes okay?" I nodded shivering and bawling. I don't understand why I'm cry but I guess it's because I'm just scared and cold. He picked me up and started to run me over to camp. With street lights lighting up the streets I could see the camp in the distance.

Once in my cabin Justin slid me into my bed and left with a 'goodnight'.

I stared at the doorway knowing that this night couldn't come to an end. I got up and got on new clothes and left. I looked through the window to see him rambling on and punching the wall. I could hear him saying stuff like 'why did it rain?' and 'stupid car'

I opened the door and laughed. I know what your thinking real mature, but who cares.

"Jamie?" He looked at me confused as to why I was standing there in his cabin laughing.

"Justin, I don't know about you but I do know that this night came to an early end."

"Brb" he said. What kind of guy says 'brb'. I simple shook my head as Justin came back with one candle and a radio. He lit the candle and turned on the radio. Party rock anthem came on.

"Oops wrong song" he laughed embarrassingly. He turned out the light, changed the song and said....

"May I have this dance?"

------

Okay so I decided to add chapter 10 to chapter 11 cuz they are both really short. Here's chapter 11 hope you like them both.

Franny and Elise

------

Chapter 11: Party on cuz this night ain't over yet!

I did the mature and rational thing to do. I walked passed Justin to the radio changed it back to Party rock anthem and had a mini dance party.

I turned around to see a small smile forming on Justin's lips. He came running to me picked me up and spun me around.

'Party rockers in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time.'

"May I have this dance?" I say as Justin put me down.

"Of coarse ma lady" Justin said in a funny accent.

I started bursting out laughing and so did he.

As the song came to an end, we stopped laughing. Then Stay by Rihanna came on and Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me close to his body.

"Justin, I'm sorry but I should be umm.. going um now" I say pulling away. Outside of the door I ran to my cabin checking on one of the girls cabin first. Shoot to much close contact. Really Jamie really. About five seconds ago you to were touching each other like there was no tomorrow.
"First of all that's sounds really gross and second shut up." Great now I'm talking to myself.

Inside my cabin I felt safe and secure. Breathing heavy I sat on my bed and sighed. As I was about to fall asleep there was a knock on the door. Oh my god what now.

"Who is it?!?" I called, no answer, ugh!

I open the door and you've guessed it. It was Justin. "Um...hi?" I started but he silence me with a kiss.

He than smiled and ran off.

----

Woohoo 2 in 1 chapter yea! hope you guys liked it.

And finally Justin kissed Jamie, but he ran off. lol still cute tho.

Please comment and vote what you though of this chapter and what's gunna happen in the next chapter. Chapter 12? oh you guys are in for a treat. hehe

Fran and Ella