Chapter 16: Just a normal camp day!

Jamies P.O.V

The next morning I woke up to my alarm blaring MKTO's 'Thank You' and sat up in bed. A few weeks had past since Justin spilt his drink on me. With a few pranks here and there on each other, you could say it was a bit fun. Except for the one prank were Justin dyed my hair neon orange! YA! NEON ORANGE!!! Eh don't worry I got him back...real good!

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth I dusted on a light layer of makeup and let my hair air dry. I put on a Wildrocks camp for Kids with our famous motto "Come to Diablos and have a funoblo time!" and our other motto " Wildrocks camp for Kids will turn your kids into rock stars!"shirt and some jean shorts. Wildrocks camp is funded by Diablo Holt. He's a funny Mexican who loves fiesta's and taco's. Since he was born in Mexico but moved to Canada shortly after he was born. He doesn't have a thick accent nor that Mexican feel to him. Which is kind of a bummer but wouldn't it be awesome to live in Mexico with a Mexican and his pet monkey poublito, or to have a life time supply of TACOS!!! Awesome right? Anyways as I finished getting ready I left my cabin to meet up with Grace and our group. Today are schedule consist of:

9:00: breakfast

9:30-10:30: Clay modeling

10:30-11:30: Arts and crafts

11:30-12:05: Paper maché

12:10-12:45: Lunch

12:45-1:15: Free time

1:15-2:15: Swimming

2:15-3:15: Dodge ball

3:15-4:15: Soccer

4:15-5:45: Scavenger hunt

5:45-6:30: Dinner

6:30-7:30: Camp fire/roast marshmallows

7:30-9:00: Free time

9:30: In bed

10:00: Lights off.

So we had a long day ahead of us. I grabbed my phone and left my cabin. As I got closer I could just make out the campers. When I was there I just heard the last part of what Grace was telling them. As she finished explaining the activities, I smiled down at the kids jumping with joy. As I looked up I caught the eye of Justin. He was giving me a mischievous smile. I frowned lifting one eyebrow in question. He simply smirked. He freaken smirked! AT ME!!! Uh oh this can't be good.

The day went by so fast it was already lunch time. The whole day Justin kept sending me mischievous smiles and stupid smirks.

"Hey cutesy!" he says taking a seat beside me in the cafeteria. I didn't feel like talking to him so I simply nodded my head in acknowledgement. He frowned, then as if a light bulb went off in his head he smiled brightly at me.

"Wanna hang out with me during next free time?"

"No."

"Come on it'll be fun."

"No."

"Why?"

"First you made me hit my head and lose my memory-well aparently thats what happened then yo-"

"Come on it was fun right?"

"No."

"So thats one thing."

"Second. You've scared me half to death and put tears in my eyes."

"Oh come on,That was like one time. And I didn't really mean to."

"AND THIRD, you spilled your drink on me-on purpose-"

"whaaaa-on purpose? Noooo...."

"Justin...just...stop. Okay? Please I just need some time. So stop.Just stop. Stop trying, stop pushing, just stop. Camp is suppose to be a fun time away from home and a oppertunity to learn skills. Camp is not a drama love story series, okay? We are not bound to fall in love and kiss in the rain and live happily ever after. Thats in books,movies and t.v. Justin this is reality. You've done enough. Bye!" I yell and turn around to walk away but before I can move one step he grabs my wrist.

"Jamie wait! I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry I spilt my drink on you, HELL I'm sorry I have these crazy feelings for you! I'm just....sorry" He finished and I stand there shock until I'm back to my senses. I give him a hard glare and say.....

"It's a little to late for sorry!" And rip my wrist away from his grasp. "Bye Justin!" I turn around and walk away.

And that was the last time we spoke....

***

WARNING: PLEASE READ!!!

Guys I'm sad to say that....there's like 2 or 3 chapters left till the end. I know I know you guys probably want more but Fran and I have the perfect way to end the book and that involves only 18 maybe 19 chapters. And before you ask no we will not be writing a epilogue. We decided not to because the book had a way to good of an ending for us to ruin it with and epilogue. Feel free to write one up and message me it and I might just add it to the story once it's over. We love you guys so much and we hope you liked our story. Have an amazing magical smiling day and read on!

Fran and Ella