Chapter 4: Change of thoughts

As I settled down on a tree stump still out of breath, I let my tears flow. I couldn't believe this was happening. My mom is the most amazing person in my life. She means so much to me. I don't know how long I was sitting on the rock crying but all of a sudden I heard footsteps from behind me. As I turn around, I see the last person I wanted to see right now....Justin.

"So what happened" he asked

"How did you find me?" I said a tear running down my cheek. I quickly whipped it away before he could see it.

"I went to check on you but couldn't find you, then I heard crying coming from the forest and here I'am." He laughed nervously.

"Thanks for checking up on me and sorry I was a little mad, but it was my fault that we had that huge food fight, you're not half bad." I said starring into his eyes, giving him a weak smile. It was partially my fault that we got into trouble by Mr.Holte. Truth is he's not what I'd expect him to be. He's actually here seeing if I was okay, that's really sweet.

"Thanks, I guess" he replied with a shy smile.

"Come sit" I said patting the seat beside. I kind of needed company right now even if he was the last person I wanted to talk to.

"What happened, why so upset" he said.

"I'm fine, it's just my mom she's in the hospital. I don't really know why. She's means so much to me Justin, you have no clue how amazing and special she is. She's the closest person to me and if something bad happened to her I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing she's gone. She's my superhero." I rambled as more tears were let loose. 

"I'm....I'm so sorry Jamie. You okay? I'll always be her for you, you know." He said sitting down beside me giving me a warm smile and hugged me. That just made me cry even more.

"Here" he said giving me his sweater.
"No, it's okay I'm not even that cold." I say as a cold breeze blew by, which caused me to shiver. Curse Mother Nature.
As I looked into his dreamy caramel hazel eyes, all I though at that moment was me, Jamie Parks is falling for the one and only Justin Bieber.

That's was fast!

***
Back in my cabin I called my dad back.
"Hi dad sorry about earlier" I said into the phone completely calmed down and just took some deep breaths.

"No problem sweetheart. Are you okay? I know your mom means a lot to you. But trust me she'll be fine. She's strong."
"Yea I'm fine, just a lot of information to take in. And yea your right she is strong she'll get through it. I just really hope she'll be fine." I say calmly making sure I don't burst into tears again.

"She will, don't worry honey. So who is this years celebrity again? Justin Timberlake?" I laughed.
"Close but no. It's Justin Bieber dad." I laughed again.

"I'm really happy that you don't go falling for a star"

"Well I don't know he's kind of...cute" shoot why'd I say that. Stupid stupid Jamie.

"Jamie I don't want you falling in love with a star. You never know what could happen, if you two got into a fight. That could ruin your consoling job. And you could be on mostly every magazine. And I don't want that to happen to my baby girl, so don't fall in love with him."

"Okay dad, I better get some sleep" I say not wanted to talk about this right now and just wanting to sleep.

"Okay sweetheart goodnight and be good. Don't get involve okay."

"Okay, Goodnight" I say rolling my eyes.

As I walk outside I see Justin standing there waiting.

"Hey" he says " Is everything okay"

"Yea everything is fine, but I better get some sleep" I say giving him a sleepish smile.

"Yeah I should too, let me walk you to your door."

As I'm about to say 'sure thanks', but the phone call between my dad and I rushed through my head, I remember how he said about me being on the front page if Justin and I had a fight, ill be ruined as a person and a consoler, I could never do that to the kids.

"Thanks, but no thanks, ill be okay" I say giving him a half smile.

"Okay then, well ill see you tomorrow then."

"Yea see you tomorrow, goodnight" I say heading to my cabin.

"Goodnight" he says heading the other way.

-------

Hey hey hey hope you liked this chapter!

More on the way!

Fran and Ella