Chapter 2.

Zyva took a deep breath and walked inside the office. It's her first day at work and to say that she is nervous will be an understatement. Zyva came to New York one and a half year back. This one and a half year was fill with new challenges and struggle. Living in a new country without any friend or family is not easy. Growing up Zyva never thought she will come to America for studies. She knew she belongs to a conservative family and thinking about studying abroad is a crime. But she forgot she is Abbas Hussain's daughter. Her father can do anything for her.

Zyva reached the reception and the receptionist smiled seeing her.

"Hello Zyva. How are you?"

"I'm fine Ms. Isabella."

"Bella."

Zyva smiled and said "Bella."

"So you have to go to Mr. Afzal's cabin. It's second room to your right."

Zyva looked at her right and then again looked at Bella.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. All the best."

"Thank you." Zyva said smiling.

Yesterday when Zyva came for an interview Aman was busy. So she had to wait for some time. That's when she got the chance to talk to Ms. Isabella. Zyva was very nervous and Ms. Isabella was helping her to calm down and relax.

Zyva finally reached Afzal's cabin and knocked the door softly.

"Come in."

Biting her lower lip nervously Zyva opened the door and went inside.

"Good morning sir."

Afzal looked up and frowned. But then he remembered something and he asked,

"Miss. Zyva Abbas?"

"Yes." Zyva said nodding her head.

"Oh please sit." Afzal said with a smile.

Zyva immediately sat on the chair across from him. Afzal moved back in his chair.

"Welcome to ASA. I'm Afzal Ahmadi one of the owners of this company and I'm late" Zyva looked at him in confusion and he continued, "I have a meeting to attend. So I will explain you everything fast." Zyva nodded. "So there are three owners of this company. Aman Khan, Sufyaan Shaikh and Afzal Ahmadi that's me. Aman handles the Finance department. I'm the head of production department. And Sufyaan heads the Marketing department. So as your major is marketing you will be working under Sufyaan. First few days you will be trained for your job. Ms. Bella will help you with that." Zyva nodded. "Now I will quickly tell you what you are Exactly suppose to do. You will help us to market our products. Basically dealing with advertising and promoting our products. Do you have any question?"

"No sir."

"Good. No..."

Before Afzal could complete his sentence the door flew opened. Zyva turned around and Afzal looked up frowning moving forward. Sufyaan walked in typing something in his phone.

"Afzal where is that file which." Sufyaan looked up before completing his sentence. After few seconds his eyes widened.

"Dude you took their advice seriously!?"

"What!?" Afzal asked confused by his question. But then his eyes fell on Zyva and he understood.

Afzal laughed and leaned back in his chair. "This is all you can think these days?"

Sufyaan narrowed his eyes and Afzal laughed again. Zyva has no idea what is going on and she is scared, wondering why they are laughing.

"By the Way Sufyaan meet Zyva. She is your new intern. Zyva meet your boss Sufyaan."