Chapter 45.

Cover of New girl in the office is made by RasheequaShua and the cover of new girl in the city is made by Haji Bhaji StrivingNiqabi
I love you two!!!

"Why?" Sufyaan said after narrowing his eyes.

"I don't know. Zynah called me in the morning to inform about the lunch." Qailah said.

"That's really weird. Dinner with Qailah's in-laws is in two days so we all are going to meet there. Then why are we having this lunch?" Hadee asked.

"You people do a lot of family gatherings."Sufyaan said.

"No, we don't. We hardly meet nowadays as all are busy."Qailah said.

"Abbas mamujaan is definitely planning something."Hadee said.

"like what?"Sufyaan asked.

"We can discuss this later. Now let's get ready. They must be waiting for us."

"Yeah."Hadee said.

In the morning Zynah called Qailah and informed her that her father have invited them for lunch and she also informed that their aunt and cousin Sufyaan was also invited. All except Abbas are confused. They don't know what he was planning and what he will do.

Soon they all got ready and left for Zyva's house. As Qailah's parents are still not back Valiqa was still living with them and now even Hajar. Today being Monday Valiqa went to work so they took Hajar with them.

"This is so interesting." Hajar said.

"I know! My cousins are in love with each other."Qailah teased.

"Sufyaan bhai you really like her?" Hajar asked.

Sufyaan looked at her and nodded.

"Wow. So soon there will be one more wedding?" Hajar asked.

"InshaAllah."Hadee said smiling.

"Wait Hajar I will add you to the group." Qailah said.

"Add your uncle as well. You said he is helping then add him."Hajar said.

"That's a good Idea." Qailah said.

"Next she will add my father or Zyvas parents." Sufyaan said rolling his eyes.

"That's a really good idea bhai. Should I do that?" Qailah asked.

Sufyaan narrowed his eyes at her and others started laughing. After fifteen minutes they reached their destination. Qailah and Hajar went inside and Sufyaan was waiting for Hadee to park his car. Soon Hadee came and they started walking together. They went to the living room and found everyone sitting there. They greeted everyone and then sat down on the couch.

"What is the topic of discussion?" Hadee asked.

"They are discussing about some shop in Mumbai." cousin sufyaan said.

"Sufyaan bhai you remember where is uncle sam's bakery?" Qailah asked.

"Yes it's in Vashi sector seventeen, behind that big tower."

"Wow, you still remember that?" Zynah asked.

"Yes, I visited that place last year when Nani was admitted in the hospital."

"Oh yes,last year in Mumbai." Dadijaan said.

Everyone turned to her. She was looking at Sufyaan which was scaring Zyva.