Chapter 12.

"And then we again started playing hide and seek." Zyva said smiling.

"Wow really?" Rahimat asked smiling. 

"Yes Chachu. It was so much fun."

"I can see that."

"I enjoyed so much! I will miss this once I go back home. You know People in our family are always serious and they won't allow me to go with my friends. So."

"That's why I'm telling you don't go!"

"You know Chachu I cannot stay here."

"Zyva you cannot let them control your life. You will end up ruining your life like I did."

"Chachu but we cannot leave our family right."

"I'm not telling you to leave your family. But just don't let them control you. Only your parents Matter Zyva. They don't have any problem leave the rest." 

"Maybe You are right Chachu. But all these are small things so I don't think there is a need to protest and fight with them."

"They are now controlling small things soon they will control everything."

"I know to be honest. But as of now let's have peace."

"Ok. Now let's get ready or we both will be late for our work."

"Yeah. I have so much work to do. And I even have  a meeting with Sufyaan sir today."

*** 

"What else?" Aman asked.

"I was thinking we should take a next big step." Sufyaan said.

"Which is?" Afzal asked.

"See it has been one and a half year since we gave Mr. khan our London company. So now I think it's time to take it back. So we should start working on that."

"I think you are right ." Aman said nodding his head.

"Yeah. Let's do this." Afzal said.

"Perfect! Then let's start working on it. All of us can make plans and then we will select which is the best." Sufyaan said.

"Wait a sec. But Afzal is getting married." Aman said.

"So?" Afzal asked frowning.

"Actually you are right." Sufyaan said.

"So?" Afzal asked again.

"Afzal you will be busy with your wedding preparations. And this is the most beautiful phase of your life. This plan will keep you busy." Aman said.

"Yeah. Remember when Aman got married. He was hardly seen in the office."

"Excuse me." Aman said folding his arms.

"Yeah I know." Afzal said

"Oh hello I was even working on the day of my Nikha as well as Walima!"

"That's because your Nikha was sudden and About your walima it was all your fault because you wasted your time earlier and then you didn't have any choice but to work." Sufyaan said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever." Aman said.

"It ok guys. Let's at least start working. We will decide later if we will do it now or after my walima." Afzal said.

"Ok." Aman and Sufyaan said together.

"So now both of you get out of my room." Sufyaan said after few seconds of silence.