Chapter 24.

It's not edited properly as I was busy. But I wanted to update today! So ignore all mistakes and change * with Valiqa if I forgot to change. Enjoy:)

Zyva picked up her phone which was ringing and kept it on her ear without checking the caller id as she was busy studying.

"Zyva I have sent you few questions send me their answers fast!"

Zyva turned the page before saying, "Assalmu Alayekum Noor. And ok."

"Walekum assalam.Done with management?"

"No. But almost done."

"MashaAllah! I don't know what I will write tomorrow in the paper."

"Don't be sad Noor. We still have a lot of time. You can do this. If you need any help message me. Even Kehara or your brother can help you."

"Yeah I know. Ok now bye. Don't forget to send the answers."

"Yeah. AllahHafiz."

"AllahHafiz."

Zyva disconnected the call and continued studying. It has been two weeks since she realised her feelings. As Sufyaan gave her study leave for her exams she didn't see him after the wedding. She decided to forget about it for now and concertante on exams. But she is scared of what will happen after that.

Their project is still not over so they have to work together for few weeks.She has no idea how she will work with him. She wants to go back home as soon as possible. 

Zyva looked at the time in her phone. She left the room and went to the kitchen to get some water. She smiled at her uncle who was sitting on the dinning table.

"Salam Chachu."Zyva said going towards the fridge.

"Walekum assalam. Ready for tomorrow?"

"Ah. Almost."Zyva opened the fridge and took a bottle out

"Don't worry. InshaAllah you will do well." 

"InshaAllah."

"Come eat something."

"No Chachu. I have a lot to revise."

"It's ok. But eat first."

"No chachu."

"Zyva. Come fast."

When Zyva realised he won't let her go without eating she nodded and sat down on the chair.

"Fine. But fast fast."

"You will eat slowly."Rahemat said strictly.

"You remind me of Ammi."

Rahemat smiled,"You cannot compare anyone with your mother. No one can be like her."

"I agree. I miss her."

"Zyva for you it has only been two years. And for me it's more than twenty five years. Have you ever thought what I go through?"

"And I don't understand how you did that."