Chapter 17.

Next two weeks went by quickly. For Zyva it was work, studies and wedding planning. No actually it was planning planning planning then work work work then looking at the book and feeling guilty then again planning planning planning. She knows that she has study holidays so studies have taken a back seat .

Now it's only one week left before the big day. Today being Sunday, Kehara, Aman,Noor,Sufyaan,Afzal and Yamina have gathered to help Zyva. Others are also helping her but could not make it today for some or the other reason. Zyva came and started checking her list to see what task could be assigned to them.

"Ok so let's make one thing clear. Zyva here we are not your bosses. Here we work under you. So if anyone of us is not working properly then feel free to scold and correct us." Aman said.

Zyva smiled, "Jazaka Allahu khairan Sir."

"Wait a minute. Are you going to make us call you ma'am or Madam?" Afzal asked.

"No. I'm not evil like you." Zyva joked.

Sufyaan raised his eyebrows on her frankness with Afzal. Zyva's eyes fell on Sufyaan and her smile immediately faded.

"I'm joking." She said instantly making everyone laugh.

"Ok, so Zyva what's the plan?" Noor asked.

"Today we will just re check all the bookings. The Main work will start two days before the Nikha. We all will work full time then. Now here is your work."

Zyva started giving them instructions. After fifteen minutes she was done and everyone started working.

"You are scared of Sufyaan Bhai?" Noor asked after everyone else left leaving them alone.

"No." Zyva replied.

"But you were joking with Afzal and then Suddenly when you saw his face your Smile vanished."

"He is my immediate boss so yes somewhere I'm scared of what he thinks. I don't want him to think bad about me."

"He is your boss not your." Noor stopped not continuing what she was planning to say.

"Not my?" Zyva asked.

"Nothing. Let's leave Sufyaan Bhai and start discussing about Decorations."

"Yeah come I will show you what I have planned."

Zyva started walking and Noor immediately kept her hand on her heart and said, "Alhumdulillah."

Everyone was busy working when suddenly Zyva remembered something and she started searching Afzal. Once she found him she said,

"Afzal sir. What about your wedding Suit?"

"Oh My God! I totally forgot about that!"

"What!?" Everyone exclaimed standing up.

"Afzal you idiot how can you forget that!?" Aman asked.

"Aman why are you so shocked? This is Afzal." Sufyaan said rolling his eyes.

"Afzal?" Yamina said with a worried look.

"Sir please be serious." Zyva said hoping that he was joking as always.

Afzal smiled, "I don't even remember when I started planning for this day. You all seriously think I will forget such an important thing?"

"Aw!" Noor said tilting her head.

Sufyaan rolled his eyes and started working again. For the last two weeks Sufyaan started noticing how his behaviour changes around Zyva. It's not something big and new. But that's how he behaves with his people. He is not even so free with many of his group girls. He found out that he loves to share his ideas with Zyva and also loves to hear her ideas. He is still not sure why. That same happens with Kehara so he figured out maybe that's what will happen with anyone he spends more time with. He has no idea how this logic works but it works for him.