Chapter 22.

Sufyaan came out of the car and started walking towards the building. He went inside the lift and pressed twenty. After a minute he reached his destination. Coming out of the lift he walked to the reception.

"I'm Sufyaan Shaikh. I'm from ASA. I have a meeting with the production manager."

"Good evening Sir. Please come with me." Said the receptionist.

Sufyaan followed her to the meeting room. 

"Sir this is Mr.Sufyaan Shaikh. From ASA. And sir this our production manager Mr.Ashraf Ali." Introduced the receptionist. 

Ashraf stood up and extended his hand towards Sufyaan. Sufyaan took his hand and smiled.

"Good evening sir." Ashraf said.

"Good evening."

"Please sit sir.My colleague was going to give the presentation with me but for some personal reason she is late. She will join us soon. I will start the presentation."

Ashraf started the presentation. Sufyaan observed his each and every move. After thirty minutes Ashraf completed the presentation and sat on the chair.

"So sir,what do you think?"

"I think your presentation was amazing. You got the order."

Ashraf frowned slightly in surprise," Ok. Thank you sir." 

"Now let's talk about the reason I'm here."

"I'm sorry. But what do you mean sir?"

"I mean my main reason for coming here was not this meeting. I want to enquire about one of your employee Hamsa."

Ashraf instantly looked up. raising his eyebrow he asked,"What about her?"

Sufyaan smiled after hearing his voice which showed that he was angry. 

"Nothing much. I Just want to know how she is as a human. Her behaviour and nature."

"I'm sorry sir but we don't give employee's personal information. We don't need your order. Thank you for your time." Ashraf said standing up.

Sufyaan smiled,"I'm going to marry he.."

"I don't want to know what you are going to do sir. We are here to talk about our deal and nothing else."

"So I was right. You like her."

"Excuse me."

"You are excused." Sufyaan said smiling,"Please sit. I have something important to say." 

"Sir i.."

"Sit Ashraf. It won't take long. Even I have to reach somewhere."

Ashraf stared him with a frown for few seconds,"I'm fine. Say what you want to say."

"Ok. So Hamsa is a family friend more like a family member. She is a sister to me." Ashraf raised his eyebrows,"Yes you heard me right. Hamsa for me is like my sister. I'm here to know what you think about her?"

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean, I want you to tell me if you are serious about her or not. I cannot risk her with you if I'm not sure about your feelings."

Ashraf kept staring him and then said,"I love her since the second I saw her."

Sufyaan smiled,"Wow. Good. What can you do for her?"

"Everything. She is one of the most important person in my life." 

"Then why didn't you sent the proposal?"