Chapter 37.

Surprise surprise!!!

Next cover is made by StrivingNiqabi

"Where did you vanish!" Zyva exclaimed picking up her bag. 

Generally Zyva don't sleep after Fajr but today she was feeling very sleepy and decided to sleep. But that turned out to be one of her big mistake. She saw a dream which scared her to no end. She saw that she was sitting in a bridal costume and her cousin Sufyaan was sitting next to her. They signed a piece of paper and everyone started congratulating them. Yes they were married. Zyva woke up with her heart running very fast and face covered in sweat. 

She immediately left the bed and started walking in her room. After walking for thirty minutes she decided to take a shower. Then after fifteen minutes of moisturiser applying session Zyva decided to share her dream with someone. As Zynah was still upset because of yesterday's incident, Zyva didn't want to make her more sad by telling her about the dream. So she decided to tell Noor about her dream but her phone was missing. She checked each and every corner of her room but still her phone was missing. This irritated her more.

She was checking on the bed again when Zynah opened the door and entered the room.

"Baji your Sufyaan is here." 

"Zynah Abbas he is not my sufyaan!" Zyva said turning her face to her sister.

"No, I mean your Sufyaan."

"Zynah!" Zyva shouted standing up.

"Baji you are not understanding. The Sufyaan is here!"

"Is he planning to shift here permanently!?"

"Why are you shouting?" Zynah asked frowning.

"I'm so done!" Zyva exclaimed before leaving the room.

"Baji your American Sufyaan is here." Zynah said but Zyva was already out of the room. 

Zyva was continuously murmuring something while walking downstairs. Zynah started following her sister.

"Where is Ammi?" Zyvas asked one of their servant 

"Living room." 

Zyva started walking towards the living room. Zynah saw her going towards the living room and gasped.

"Baji wait!"

Zyva ignored her and kept walking towards the living room. Zynah started running to stop her but Zyva was already inside the room.

"Ammi where is my phone!?" Zyva asked entering the room. 

She frowned after she saw worried expression on her mother's face. Gulfisha turned her face to Sufyaan and Zyva followed the direction she was looking in.

Zyva's eyes instantly became wide . At first Zyva thought this was unreal and she was imagining things but then she realised that it was reality and Sufyaan was actually there. All the emotions she was trying to hide came running to her. Confused as to what to do and how to react Zyva suddenly smiled not only shocking everyone else but also herself.  Sufyaan smiled back, feeling very happy to see her but most of all because of her smile that answered his each and every question.After few seconds Zyva realised what she was doing. Instantly she stopped smiled and turning around left the room. Gulfisha instantly stood up and followed her.

Sufyaan then turned to Abbas who was dangerously quiet. Sufyaan looked at Hadee who was looking at his uncle,Waiting for some kind of reaction from him. Abbas kept staring Sufyaan for almost a minute which made Sufyaan feel uncomfortable and although Sufyaan won't admit it but Abbas was also scaring him a little bit.