Chapter 16.

"I'm thinking something." Kehara said applying Moisturiser on her hand.

"What?" Aman asked typing something on his laptop. 

"What if Something happens between bhai and Zyva." 

Aman instantly looked up,"Did you talk to Afzal?"

"No. I was busy so I didn't really got time to talk to him. Except for when I was scolding him and Bhai for their amazing plate decoration. But why?"

"Ah nothing. What were you talking about Sufyaan and Zyva."

"I think they will make a cute couple. What do you think?"

"Well." Aman closed his laptop,"Sufyaan needs someone who has lot's of patience. You know how unapproachable  he can be at times. Letting someone in will be very difficult for him. So patience is a must. And I think Zyva has that so I think they are good for each other."

"Yes! But we don't know if that is possible or not. And I don't want to end up being sad. So no more thinking about this! Allah has better plans for all of us."

Aman smiled," You are so cute."

Kehara blushed which made Aman laugh. 

"Ok. Now sleep. We have to go to work tomorrow." Kehara said.

"I want break from work."

"What happened?" Kehara asked frowning.

"Nothing I'm just exhausted. It was almost a year ago when I was on leave and that was because of my accident."

"I know." Kehara said sitting next to him,"We started working three days after our Walima. We never went on a holiday together."

"Let's plan then."

"You know that is not possible. We both have important projects coming up."

"I know." Aman said closing his eyes.

"But inshaAllah we will go to Qailah's wedding! When was the last time you visited India?"

"Ah. I don't remember. I think some ten years ago."

Kehara raised her eyebrows,"Wow."

"But we have to wait six months for that."

"I know but we can't really help it."

"Yeah."

"I wish we were still small kids."

"I don't wish that."

"What?Why?" Kehara asked frowning.

"Because you were not a part of my childhood." 

Kehara looked at Aman and smiled slightly.

"what?"Aman asked smiling.

"I hate you."

"Uff. I love you too."

***

"So what's new sister?" Zynah asked.

"Work,Work and only work. And if I get time then studies." Zyva said picking up the book.

"You are the reason I'm scared of future.Tell me one thing even I have to work so much once I start working."

"Unfortunately yes."

"That's sad."

"I know. But if you love your work you will enjoy it."

"No more work related talks.Tell me when are you coming back?"