Chapter 38.

Salam!!! Sorry for the late update. I went on a family trip and there was no network. My friends where updating my book 99 names of Allah for me. I'm sorry if I have not replied to your comments. I'm trying to reply all.

Enjoy:)

Aman opened the door and saw Kehara sitting next to the couch, on the floor, writing something. He closed the door and went inside. He sat on the couch next to her.

"Assalamu Alayekum." Kehara said smiling.

"Walekum assalam. What are you doing?"

"I'm writing all the things I want to do in Bhai's wedding."

Aman smiled,"what do you want to do?"

"Many things!" Kehara exclaimed,"I'm planning his wedding since I was fifteen. I want to fulfill all my wishes! Everything will be according to my wish. I'm so excited."

Aman smiled wider,"I can see that."

Kehara smiled at him before turning back to her book. Aman was quiet for some time and Kehara was busy writing. After some time Aman looked at her and said,

"I met mom today."

"Where?" Kehara asked, still writing.

"At home. I went home to meet them."

"Alone?" Kehara asked looking at him.

"Dadajaaan asked me to get his medicines. That's why I went there. InshaAllah tomorrow we will go together."

"Ok." Kehara said before turning back to her book.

Aman was quiet for some time, thinking about something. After five minutes he said,"Kehara,mom told me everything."

Kehara looked up instantly but did not turn to face him. She was trying to control her tears but just when they were about to start flowing she looked down. She was trying to avoid this topic as much as possible but unfortunately Aman now knows everything. Aman sat down next to her and took her hand.

"Kehara why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared."

Aman Frowned and was quiet for some time. The he went closer to her and Kehara rested her head on his shoulder.

"Kehara I really don't know what to say now. You are scared of me? I never expected this "

"No! I was scared of your reaction. I know you will not blame me or say anything to me. But I also know how much you love kids. What if we are never blessed with a baby?"

"Kehara darling you are thinking too much."

"I know."

"Don't worry. Allah is our writer. Whatever is written is best for us."

"I know. But still Aman. You want children! And even I want at least two babies."

"InshaAllah we will soon have babies. Trust Allah."

"I trust him Aman. And to be honest I don't think it will affect me much. I'm scared of others reaction."

"People who blame you are not that important. And if they are not important then why to worry about them."

"Aman it's not easy."

"I know." Aman said before pulling her closer.

There were quiet for some time. Aman was trying to think of a way to make Kehara feel better. He wants children and there is no doubt there. But that does not means he will trouble Kehara for that. He loves Kehara more than anything. If living with her means no children then he has no problem with that.