Chapter 34.

Next cover is made by Maryam maryam_sm jazaki Allahu khairan love😘😘😘

"Make it four."

Noor was telling Sufyaan, why She thinks Zyva likes him when something very unexpected happened.It is scary when you are discussing a secret and someone who is unexpected comes. To say that they all are shocked is an understatement. This wasn't even the last thing in their minds.

"Rahemat Mamujaan." Kehara whispered.

Within seconds they all stood up and After few seconds of looking at each other Noor said,

"Salam Uncle. Please come in."

"Walekum assalam." Rahemat said smiling. Coming in the room, he went and sat on the couch while everyone else was standing,thinking if they should hide or run. "Someone punished you all? Sit down." Rahemat said.

After looking at each other again, all of them slowly sat down. They were thinking what should be their answer that will save them but nothing that came in their mind was good enough to help. After few seconds of thinking Kehara said,

"Mamujaan we were talking about how...."

"Please don't lie. I heard everything." Rahemat said even before she could complete her sentence.

Again silence consumed them but this time Sufyaan said, "Sir we are sorry."

"For what?" Rahemat said.

"And I thought only brother-in-laws are scary. Looks like uncle-in-laws are no less." Afzal whispered and Aman glared at him.

"So Noor you were saying something but before that I would like to know everything." Rahemat said.

"Mamujaan it is not what you think it is." Kehara said still looking down.

"It's ok Kehara. Sufyaan likes my niece. That's it. It's not a crime."

Kehara and everyone else slowly looked up at him and he smiled. 

"So Noor two incidents that will support your answer." Rahemat said.

Noor looked at Sufyaan and then biting her lower lip said ,"Actually few days ago I told Zyva to wait a minute uncle how did you get in the house?"

"The door was open."

"Mom might have left it open. But why are you here?" Noor asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about Zyva but Alhumdulillah we have everyone here."

"Why?" Afzal asked with a frown.

"Later. First tell me the whole story from the starting." Rahemat said.

Before anyone could say anything Noor said,"Sufyaan bhai likes Zyva, so like a true gentleman that he is, he asked her permission to talk to her parents but she said she hates him and left the house. We think probably Sufyaan bhai scared her that's the reason she said that."

"Probably? You definitely scared her. She gets scared and starts to cry on small things. And this is huge so she definitely got scared." Rahemat said looking at Sufyaan.

"I'm sorry for my action sir."

"Oh no need to be sorry."

"You are not angry?" Sufyaan asked frowning.

Rahemat smiled before saying,"Angry for what? Son once even I was a young man in love. I know what you are thinking and going through."

Kehara and Noor smiled instantly and Sufyaan raised his eyebrows.