Chapter 19.

Number 5!!!!!

Jazaki Allahu khairan @RasheequaShua for the beautiful Cover. I love it:*:*:*

Sufyaan looked at his wrist watch and then quickly took all his things before leaving his room. It's six in the morning. Nani daily after Fajr reads Quran. So taking advantage of that Sufyaan was sneaking out of the house. He also decided to return home after Nani sleeps. This way he can easily avoid Hamsa's topic.

Sufyaan opened the main door and was about to leave when someone said,

"Sufyaan."

Sufyaan closed his eyes for few seconds. Then Opening them he turned around.

"Assalmu alayekum Nani."

"Walekum assalam. Where are you going?"

"Ah Nani actually I have some work so I'm going to the office."

"Now?" Nani checked the time,"You also work as watchman there?  Come in the kitchen right now."

Nani turned around and went in the kitchen. Sufyaan closed the door and went inside. Nani made tea for both of them and then sat next to him on the dinning table chair.

"Nani I really have some work. So can we do this later. I'm getting late."

"You can leave as soon as you answer my question."

"Nani."

"Wait Sufyaan. Before you give me more excuses. Tell me the reasons to refuse Hamsa."

Sufyaan thought for some time. He had prepared a whole list of why he should reject Hamsa.

"Our way of thinking is so different. We won't be able to agree on the same things."

"Remember when you were in class six and you had a fancy dress competition. Everyone wanted  you to become superman but you wanted to become a teacher to show your teacher how to maintain discipline because according to you they had no idea how to do that. She was the only one who agreed you with."

"Nani We were kids then."

"Excalty! When she agreed to your silly things at that age she will InshaAllah agree to you now."

"I'm a very complex person now. She will never understand me Nani."

"You remember when you were five years old and everyone thought you were trying to hurt Kehara by throwing a heavy box on her. That time only Hamsa understood that you were protecting her from the sunrays."

"Age difference."

"She is twenty two."

"Five years difference Nani. I need a wife not a kid."

"Your Nana and I had twelve years difference. And your paternal grandparents had eighteen years difference."

"What was wrong with my grandfathers?"Sufyaan whispered.

"Did you say something?"

"No."

Nani rubber her eyes with her hands and then kept her hands on the table.

"Look Sufyaan, age has nothing to do with this. It's about what is written for you.If Hamsa is written for you then whatever you do you will end up with her. But if she is not written for you then all my efforts are of no use. So when we cannot control it then why are you refusing. I'm just telling you to Meet her. Marrying her or not is your decision."