Chapter 44.

The next cover is made by barsha sanam barshasanam Jazaki Allahu khairan love!

"And then Ammi left Mamujaan's house. Can you believe that?" Cousin Sufyaan asked.

Hadee looked at Sufyaan who was standing near the window and Sufyaan turned to look at him. Then Sufyaan again turned his face to look outside the window. Hadee looked at his cousin and raised his eyebrows.

"So now?" Hadee asked.

"Mamujaan said she got few more proposals. I want to know who proposed." Cousin Sufyaan said.

Sufyaan turned his face again and looked at him before raising his left eyebrow.

"Then what will you do?" Sufyaan asked.

Before Cousin Sufyaan could reply a maid came in the room and said his mother wants to see him. Cousin Sufyaan excused himself and left the room. Then Sufyaan again looked outside the window.

"Sufyaan why did you do this to me?" Hadee asked before closing his eyes and resting his head back.

"Trust me Hadee if I had any idea he lives here, I would have never thought of coming here."

"Did she call ?" Hadee asked opening his eyes.

Sufyaan shook his head in a no. Hadee again rested his head back on the couch and closed his eyes

"Please tell her to hurry up. I cannot tolerate him anymore." Hadee said.

"I hope she is fine."

"I hope that too."

Valiqa's Daugther Hajar called Sufyaan and said she needs help. When Sufyaan and Hadee reached her house they found her standing in a corner with her big bag. When they asked her what she was up to she said, she asked her father the truth and as usual he refused to answer but this time his wife broke the silence and told her everything. Then Hajar decided she didn't want to live with her father anymore. So she called Sufyaan to take her away from her father.

Sufyaan and Hadee instantly refused. They thought it was not right to take her without her father's permission and also she is just twelve they cannot take her without her father's permission. If they do he can file a case against them and they can go behind the bars. So they told her to go and tell her father, that she wants to leave and then if he allows they will take her. But their bad luck, She lives right next to Zyva's cousin and he saw them. He insisted them to have a cup of tea with him and they could not refuse. So now they are with him at his house waiting for their Cousin to contact them.

Luckily before Cousin Sufyaan could return Hajar called Sufyaan. Sufyaan answered the call before asking,

"Hajar is everything alright?"

"My father wants to meet you two. So please come inside."

"Ok." Sufyaan said before disconnecting the call.

Hadee frowned before asking ,"what happened?"

"Her father wants to meet us."

"Perfect!" Hadee said before standing up.

Hadee and Sufyaan started walking outside the house. On their way Hadee saw one servant and told him to inform His cousin that he had some work so he left. Soon they were standing in front of the door of their cousin's house.

Soon someone opened the door and they went inside. The servant took them in the living room where on a big chair was sitting a man in his late forties. Hajar was standing next to him and it was evident on her face that she had cried a lot. There was one more lady in the room who looked sad and angry at the same time.