Chapter 9.

Salam everyone. I'm so sorry for taking so long to update. This is a small chapter. InshaAllah I will update soon. Sorry. Enjoy:)

"No Noor." Zyva said sitting on the bench. 

"But why?"

"Because you are just forcing them to be with me."

"What? Zyva?"

"You always invite me in your group functions and meetings. They might not like to have me. And it is awkward because I don't like going out with strangers."

"You know all of them.And no they love to have you." 

"Noor they are just being nice. "

"Zyva I know them all! Trust me they love you."

"I don't know Noor."

"You are coming and that's final."

"Noor! I don't want to"

"Why not?"

"Just not in a picnic mood."

"We still have few days left. And I want that mood to come back before the picnic."

"Noor."

"No Zyva. Just do as I say."

"We still have few days to think so why are we fighting now. We will fight after you all come back from the picnic."

"Zyva!"

***

"Sunday" Sufyaan said looking in the mirror. 

Today after many months they decided to again start their Sunday tradition of meeting and spending Sunday afternoon together. Nani is leaving next week so she is working as hard as possible to get Sufyaan married or at least decide the girl before going. Sufyaan is obviously frustrated and wants her to leave him alone but at the same time he wants her to stay with him.

He looked at himself for the last time in the mirror and went downstairs. Soon they were sitting in the car. 

"Sufyaan i'm thinking something." Nani said.

"Nani! Please give me holiday from marriage talks on Sunday."

"It's not about you. I was thinking About Hadee."

"What about him?"

"You know Hadee lives in Lucknow and even Zyva is from lucknow. So I was thinking..."

"Nani! Don't drag her into this."

"But."

"Nani Please."

"Fine."

"Thank you."

Five minutes later Sufyaan parked the car. He was walking towards the door when Afzal called him, 

"Salam Sufyaan!"

"Walekum assalam." Sufyaan said not looking back.

"Woah what happened bro?"

"Nothing." Sufyaan said opening the door. 

"Ok." 

Afzal knowing Sufyaan very well understood that it was better to keep quiet.He did not say a word till they reached where Aman was standing.

"Salam boys."

"Walekum assalam." Both said together.

"What happened Sufyaan?" Aman asked frowning.