Chapter 8.

Happy birthday limi:*

Sorry it is not edited. Enjoy:)

"Yes I want it now!" Sufyaan said loudly and the man nodded before leaving the room.

"Ms. Bella are you sure you can do all this alone?"

Ms. Bella smiled, "Yes son. don't worry I will manage everything. You worry about all the other things."

"Thank you so much."

Ms. Bella smiled again," You're welcome. Now I will go and start working again. You don't stress. We can do this."

Sufyaan smiled slightly, "Yes we can."

Ms. Bella smiled before leaving the room and Sufyaan turned to his computer. They are soon going to launch a new product and Sufyaan and his team were working on the marketing strategy. Everything was decided and soon their product will be in the market. But today, just a week before the launch While going though all the preparations Zyva found a major fault in the marketing strategy. Sufyaan was busy with spending time with Nani and didn't go through the file. They have to submit a new plan tomorrow to Afzal and Aman. Aman and Afzal were ready to give him time but he refused saying it will be very unprofessional of him. So now although it's nine pm he and his department is working. Aman and Afzal left few hours ago. The whole Masjid group was going to meet at Kehara and Aman's house for dinner so Aman wanted to help his wife with work and Afzal was ready to stay and help Sufyaan. But Sufyaan being Sufyaan literally threw him out of his own office. For Sufyaan nothing come between him and his work.

"Sir May I come in?"

Sufyaan looked up and saw Zyva Standing near the door. He nodded and looked back at his computer. Zyva quickly came in.

"Sir can you please check this strategy?"

Sufyaan nodded again, "Yeah. Just give me a second."

"Sure."

Sufyaan clicked send and looked up. Zyva extended the file and Sufyaan took it. He started reading the file.

"You can Sit Zyva." Sufyaan said still looking at the file.

Zyva looked up keeping her head down. She sat on the chair and Sufyaan kept reading the file for next five minutes. Zyva Is nervous because this is the first time she is letting people know what she is capable of. This strategy of marketing is something she had thought about in the first year of her college. She was never sure about it. But now that they don't have any other plan and They have deadline to meet she decided to have little confidence in herself. She showed it to Ms. Bella and she loved it. Ms. Bella forced her to show it to Sufyaan. She was nervous at first because was not sure about her idea but after Ms. Bella encouraged her, She agreed. She is playing with her nails now.

After few more minutes Sufyaan looked up. Zyva was so busy with her nails that she didn't notice that Sufyaan was done reading and She looking at her now.

"It's your Idea?"

Zyva instantly looked up and nodded slowly doubting if she should refuse or not. Sufyaan realised that maybe his face is too Serious so his softened his expression.

"It perfect."

Zyva raised her eyebrows and widened her eyes a little. "Really?"

"Yeah. You had doubts?"