Chapter 41.

"Assalamu Alayekum Mamujaan." Cousin Sufyaan said.

"Walekum assalam." Abbas replied.

Then he turned to Hadee and smiled.

"Hadee! How are you bro?" Cousin Sufyaan asked before giving him a hug.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"Perfectly fine. And Qailah how are you? And how is wedding preparations going?"

"Alhumdulillah I'm fine." Qailah said smiling slightly.

"Meet our cousin Sufyaan." Hadee said pointing his hand at Sufyaan.

Sufyaan stood up and extended his hand.

"Assalamu Alayekum." Sufyaan said.

Cousin Sufyaan extended his hand as well. After they shook their hands he said,"Walekum assalam. You are from America, right? Zyva was working with you."

Sufyaan raised his eyebrow and stared him for few seconds before nodding,"Yes. She was working with me."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Sufyaan said faking a smile.

"Now everyone sit." Zynah said.

Abbas and all the elders went in another room leaving them alone. Zyva was nervously playing with her thumbs and looking at Sufyaan. She don't want him to get angry or say something that will create a problem. Sufyaan on the other hand is trying to control his anger. Noor told him how Zyva's cousin use to trouble Zyva and how confidently he says she will be his wife. Although he was behaving very good but it was still difficult for Sufyaan to think good about him. Qailah and Zynah are discussing how to keep Noman and Shazia away from Kehara and cousin Sufyaan was telling Hadee how good boss he is.

After ten minutes two servants brought some snacks and drinks. They kept it on the table and left. Zynah instantly stood up and gave one glass to Sufyaan. He smiled before taking it.

"Zynah even we are here." Cousin Sufyaan said.

"You all help yourself." Zynah said before taking one glass and sitting back on the couch.

"Oh so only he gets the special treatment?" Cousin Sufyaan asked.

"Yes." Zynah said smiling.

Qailah shook her head before standing up and handing her brother and cousin their glasses. Then she took two glasses in her hand. Giving one to Zyva she sat down again.

"Zynah that was rude. And why did you give it to Sufyaan sir only?" Zyva whispered.

"I wanted to give to everyone except our cousin. But then I thought that would be rude. But it was already late and I was standing with a glass in my hand. So I gave one to him."

"It's ok. Leave it now." Qailah whispered.

"So Sufyaan you have your own company?" Cousin Sufyaan asked.

"Yes." Sufyaan said.

"That's really good." Cousin Sufyaan said smiling.

"He is so good now but as soon as he comes to know why Sufyaan Bhai is here, he will show his true colours." Qailah whispered to Zyva and Zynah.

"Exactly" Zynah whispered back.

"So why are you here? For business or for Qailah's wedding or you are searching a girl for marriage?" Cousin Sufyaan asked.

"He wants to know everything." Zyva whispered.

"I found my girl." Sufyaan said before looking at Zyva.