Epilogue.

One year, Three months,Seven days later.......

Sufyaan who was standing in front of a mirror, ran his hands through his hair. He looked at his clothes and rolled his eyes. He wanted to wear a normal suit but Kehara decided that he will wear Indian today and suit on his Waleema.

The day after Qailah's wedding Sufyaan and Zyva got engaged. Zyva's aunt and cousin have stopped talking to them. They no more come to their house or call them. But for the rest of them, they all are in contact and meet regularly just like before. Surprisingly Zyva's Grandma did not creat any problem and was happy for Zyva.

Today after one year, three months and seven days later they are finally getting married. It was Zyva's plan to wait. And as Sufyaan had taken two months off from his work he could not take any more leave soon. But after that Kehara was busy with her work which delayed their wedding more.

Even Rahemat had to join his work back, so even he had left for America with Sufyaan. That's why it took him and Haajar six months to convince Valiqa. Finally when Valiqa agreed Rahemat didn't get leave from work which delayed their wedding as well. So yesterday finally Rahemat and Valiqa got married.

Hadee and Maira got engaged two months back and their wedding is scheduled next year. As for Noor, in the last one year she met three boys for marriage. Her family wants her to get married and MashaAllah she have received many proposals but she is not ready and finds a way to run every time.

Sufyaan came out of his room and smile when he saw his family getting ready for his Nikha. To say he was excited will be an understatement. Sufyaan and his family arrived in India three days back. According to their culture once they get engaged they cannot meet each other and few days before Nikha is out of question. Although now people don't follow it strictly but both the families still follow it. So Sufyaan have not seen Zyva after their engagement party.

"Bhaijaan! MashaAllah! I'm so happy." Kehara said smiling.

Sufyaan smiled before pulling her into a side hug.

"I'm happy too."

"See everything is finally fine. You will finally see your lady love after one year."

"I know."

"Sufyaan Shaikh, finally you are getting married. Finally I won't have to tolerate you anymore." Afzal said.

"Oh yes, you were the one suffering." Sufyaan said rolling his eyes.

"Finally you will not stick around us 24×7." Afzal said.

"Afzal there is one thing for sure that after today I won't see you after office. I don't need you anymore."

"That's impossible. You three cannot stay away from each other!" Kehara said.

"Now things will changed Kehara." Afzal said.

"For a week max to max." Kehara said before rolling her eyes.

Sufyaan and Afzal looked at each other for few seconds before saying,"Yeah."

"Assalamu Alayekum." Yamina said coming towards them.

"Walekum assalam. MashaAllah Yamina you are looking beautiful in this Indian dress!" Kehara exclaimed.

"Jazaki Allahu khairan Kehara. I love this dress so much. It's so beautiful. I want more such dresses."

"InshaAllah we will go for shopping before leaving. Don't worry."

Yamina smiled before looking at he husband. Her smile vanished when her eyes fell on his hand.