Chapter||1

(Y/N) POV

You were very cold. You didn't have any shoes and your clothes had been torn. You were in what used to be Snowdin. But now it was just a white heap of snow filled with monsters that would kill you in a heartbeat. Not that you knew, you just guessed. Toriel had shown you what these monsters were now like. Because even she was corrupted.

You looked around, hoping to not be seen. Sudden pounding on the door behind you startled you and you squealed. Toriel was pounding and screaming for you to come back. You knew that her love was dangerous. And you could never go back. She would forget herself again.

Sadly, you ignored Toriel and began to walk away. A sign came up shortly after you began walking. One led to Snowdin. The other led to- "NYEH HEH HEH!!" A little part of your heart shattered when you heard that noise. You knew exactly who it was coming from but in a way, you didn't. It was obviously paps but his voice sounded so... Deadly...

It wasn't like the cute innocent paps you once knew. No. This one was far more threatening. Slowly, you turned when you heard boots stomping on the snow, causing it to crunch. You were faced with a terrifyingly huge papyrus. His teeth were crooked and had dried blood on them, and some of his bones were jagged or sticking out in awkward directions.

"p-papyrus..." you managed to sputter. "HUMAN!! YOU ARE SKIN AND BONES!!" screeched papyrus as he looked you up and down. "EAT SOME SPAGHETTI TO FATTEN YOU UP FOR MY PUZZLES!!" Papyrus quickly grabbed a bowl of spaghetti from behind him and shoved it to you. The spaghetti made your stomach churn. The pasta sauce was clearly mixed with blood, and hair was sticking out. It was also frostbitten.

"n-no thanks paps..." you kindly declined. Despite his looks and tone he still had that... Positive aura to him. He was still papyrus deep down insi-

Papyrus grabbed you by your jaw and lifted you off the ground. You screamed and kicked, trying to get air because his fingers had traced to your neck. You opened your mouth for air and papyrus took his chance and shoved the spaghetti down your throat. You gagged and tears formed in the corner of your eye's. Papyrus shoved his finger down your throat, making sure that every. Piece. Of spaghetti went down. This caused you to instantly puke, well, so did the spaghetti.

Papyrus' expression changed from happily making you throw your guts up to hurt that you didn't like the spaghetti. Suddenly paps dropped you and you looked up to see tears forming in his eye sockets. He backed away slowly, sobbing and muttering a sorry. You then knew why. Just like Toriel, papyrus forgot who he was.

Your eyes were now bloodshot from crying at the feeling of stomach acid burning your throat. You got to your knees and you were lifted off the ground by a gentle papyrus. He held you bridal style and continued crying and muttering an apology. You could easily forgive him. But you would never forget that he had impulses.

He soon set you down and walked away, knowing that he would go savage again. "Be ready for puzzles... Y/N.."

Holy crow. He remembered your name. You wanted him to hold you again, and keep you warm. But that would never happen again... You were also quite scared of him... And his actions gave you a scary hint that sans would be much worse. If the once innocent papyrus was changed into a true monster... Then that meant that the lazy but powerful Sans was someone you never wanted to run into.

////////

(sorry for a short chapter. It will be much longer next time.)