Chapter||36

Hearing sans snicker you flinch, just as he pulled away "haha! Shoulda recorded that pfft!" His chuckle filled the small room. The fucker faked being drunk!? Blushing in embarassment, you silently sighed in relief. "Sans that wasnt funny!! What gag where you playing anyways?!" You turn around, giving him a scold glare as his sharp grin widened.

"Eh nothin much, wanted to fuck with ya and pay grillby back." Confusion hit you. "Pay him back? With what?" Lifting his hand up inbetween his middle and index finger was your wallet. Your eyes widen. "You theif!" Sans gave you a smug look, putting his empty hand in his pocket while the other waved your wallet around.

"What me? Noo, im just given back to the poor and unfortunate." Rolling your eyes you growl at him, trying to snatch the wallet back from sans, damn him and his height advatange. He simply held it up out of your line of reach. "Okay robin hood, now give it back!!" He grins, his arm easily sweeping you up. Squeaking your hands latch onto his ribcage from undernearh his shirt. 

"I'd like to see you try cupcake." Flinching at the sudden nickname, you look at him with a flustered face. "E-Excus-se me-e?" Sans size was finally becoming more and more apparent to you, you felt like a darf compaired to him in his hold. Sans had a challenging toothy smirk while his pupil had mischieve sparking inside the red orb.

'Fuck shes making this difficult... i came here to settle bullshit and shes just bringing it back up. Dammit, get it together!!' Sans thought, slowly starting to want to continue to see that glint of submissiveness in your soul.  While he may have been to stop himself a moment ago and brush it off, he doesn't think he can hold his composure much longer.

Your scent is intoxicating this close to you, his gaze watching your every movement. Even the smallest of gestures he caught, like how you tend to scratch the top of your collar bone when you get nervous, how you subconsiously press your legs together when he gets touchy. He was suprised of the reaction he got earlier, you didn't try to force him off like last time but instead gently tried to coax him to stop, speaking softly but a bit stern to him.

Snapping out of his thoughts he looked at you, you still where bundled up trying to protect yourself from whatever he was planning, which was hard to tell when all you could see was that red pupil. The long forgotten wallet falling from his hand he grabbed your arm, lifting it up to see the mark. Tracing his thumb across the indents in your skin.

>back to you<

He was acting weird again, he was becoming more unpredictible with his mood shifts and you can't understand his motives anymore. Which scared you but seeing this gentle side of sans was.... nice, in a way. You shivered as his thumb pressed into the dents he made, still unable to see his expression while he ran his thumb over the mark. You let him be, refusing to even attempt to stop him when he was being so calm.

Becoming nervous when his mouth got closer to the wound, you shift uncomfortably in his grip. Shifting your gaze to the candle as a hope to distract yourself. Something slimy and smooth ran across your arm, making you flinch. Wide eyed you looked at sans who was licking the mark, his sockets closed while he carefully ran his tongue over each dent in your flesh.

You whimper softly, confused of his motives as his arm tightened around your torso. Unable to move and not having the courage to tell him to stop, you wait for him to stop on his own. The weird sensation making you flinch every time his magic tongue lapped at the mark.

"Hm, you still don't have the guts to stand up to me eh?" He grins, his mouth pressed to the flesh of your arm while he loomed down at you. "U-Um...no i-i guess not..." You answer truthfully, gulping slightly while he pulled you closer. His skull resting against your head, your body leaned against his ribcage. "Your foolish (y/n). You don't even understand why i came to grillbs in the first place do you?"