Chapter||52

The drawing above was actually done by me :3 hope ya like it. Haha

Also i'm plugging the discord in again xD if you wanna go join that feel free, I'm most active there.

Ps i know the music doesn't fit but fite me. I like it.
I couldn't find nothin better so this is what you got.
////////////

Sans POV

He was trembling, you where no better beside him as the two of you looked at the monster blocking the way. The ghost of six children who fell, bloody and bruised. Surrounding the old fragments of what was his brother, whatever monster he was made into. He wasn't contorted or snapping painfully, though the dust threatening to crumble his body apart didn't make sans feel any better.

The maniacal laughter of the queen, that damned fish who dare step anywhere into view. As soon as sans caught glance of her crimson hair, his eye flashed and bones where thrown in the dark where she hid. Struck away with a all too familiar spear that sans shuddered at the sight. You held sans up, frozen in shock of what you where looking at.

"T-This isn-n't...p-papy was alon-ne..." Sans was thinking back to his warning, but he didn't understand why it was different. Undyne stalking through the dark of the hall as sans kept his eye on her spear, not taking another chance of turning his back on it. "Glad you could join us sans!!! How do you like you brothers upgrades!?" Sans snarled weakily, glancing back to what had become of his brother this time.

The children floating around him like minions while he radiated high concentrations of magic, his body not as contorted as before but his skull had gone through a painful transformation. "P-Papyrus..." Sans called out, getting a deep toned snarl from him as bones began hovering through the hall. "Sans look out!" His weight has shifted to the side as he fell over, hissing in pain as he landed on a healing rib.

When he looked up he seen a spear lodged in the place he'd been standing before looking for you frantically. You where at his side, on your knees with a frightened expression. "Aw look at that! A human pitying a murderous beast!! Picking his side will be the death of you!" Sans flinched, trying not to come to terms with the killer inside as the handle of his old friend sat within his palm.

Standing shakily, sans ignored papyrus as his bloody pupil burned with rage. "(Y/n)...i need to to stall papyrus for as long as you can. No matter what, do not kill him. I'll deal with the fucking fish." He held your arm, mumbling to you momentarily before turning his gaze to the queen. Adjusting his hold on the axe, he snarled to undyne. "Time to dethrone this bitch."

(Y/N) POV

As sans charged towards undyne, you stood your ground in front of papyrus. Trembling as his piercing shriek rang through your ears before charging, you wanted to dodge but instead like an idiot, you ran straight for papyrus. Swiping his legs out from under him and sending him slammed into the hard tiles, he screeched before swiping his claws towards your neck.

He focused in on you, hissing darkly while his jaw snapped in restraint of his movements. You slid yourself back, quickly turning to run as the lanky skeleton gave chase.

Duck

Wha-
DUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

As if the voice was controlling you, your body lurched towards the ground while papyrus had leapt for you. Colliding in front of you and rolling back to his feet. You felt your body drag to the side and run around him, jumping over his swipe.

Jesus fucking christ, do i have to do everything?!

What are you talking about?!

Sans gave you a damn job you could at least do that!!

With your body twisting around, you hiss as a burning sensation ran across your arm. You seen what the voice meant now, papyrus was running straight for sans who was focused with undyne. Your arm reached out and a black substance bubbled across your flesh before shooting out and grabbing papyrus by the leg. Dragging him back as the substance contracted, papyrus struggled and snarled. Twisting around to jump at you but the substance held him in place.

I can't hold him forever idiot!

What am i supposed to do!? Fucking shoot rainbows and suddenly he's okay!?

Don't you remember those extra buttons?! You have the save ability!! Use it!

On who!?!

Looking around you backed away, it not doing much since the black substance attached to your arm held you in place. When you looked towards papyrus you where face to face with kindness before the surroundings went black. This was all to familiar as in front of you was floating text. "Kindness stares straight into your soul... papyrus's shriek echoed nearby..."

Gulping you look at your options, fighting a ghost would do nothing and you don't know if it would listen to you. You had no items either so you pressed the spare column, it glitched before a large rainbow save button appeared in front of you. Remembering what the voice said you clicked it quickly, the soul of kindness faded away with a silent thank you.

Patience appeared next as their own text appeared. "Patience waits for your move... Papyrus sounds in pain..." you immediately went for the save button, which worked as patience faded away silently. The next to show was preserverance and you hoped the same tactic would just work on them but you paused as text appeared beside them. "THeY aRe nOt fOoLeD" Taking a deep breath, you press the save button hesitantly.

You shouldn't have done that

//////////
W

HERE HAVING A TWO FOR ONE FIGHT CHAPTERS- cough.

Have this picture of my new boy.
Ya know as a thank you for all the kind words you guys comment ;w;