Chapter||19

(Y/N) POV

After the whole.... thing, with sans alphys had you sitting on the couch upstairs as she was fixing your arm as best as the blind dinosaur could do. She was giggling, and it was making you nervous. You tried to distract your mind from it but her giggling would start up again, it sounded like a highschool girl who's crush just flirted with her.

"Why are you giggling?!?!" You groaned as she giggled again. "N-noth-hinnnnnnnn-nnnnnnng~" okay now somethings definately up you don't like how that nothing sounded like. You held a suspicious glare at her before she pushed a tray into your arms "g-go giv-ve th-his-s t-to pa-apy-yr-rus. " wait...

She wants YOU to back in the room with the savage creature who JUST tried to take a chunk out of your arm. Yeah fat chance. "Uh no, thanks i dont want sans succeeding in ripping my arm off if i go back in there." Alphys simply shoo'ed you to the room not caring of your concerns, at the door she gave you a bat and that was it. Really?

Really.

Huffing you slowly turned he doorknob to the room that was holding the skeleton brothers, sans was standing in the entry way which made you scream and slam the door shut again "heeEEEEELLLLL NO FUCK THAT!!!" Alphys had returned grabbing the bat from you and opening the door, she pushed sans back with the bat which he snarled at.

Following close to alphys you used a opprotunity of sans backed up into a corner to scamper to papyrus. He was awake but had his face burried in his pillow, his chest heaving as he sniffled small sobs. This worried you greatly, setting the plate on the table beside his bed you softly laid a hand on his back. He fliched and lifted his head up, he whimpered as your face became saddened at the cracks still near his right eye.

"Papyrus its okay.. im here... you'll be healed up in no time...." you placed your other hand on his skull gently rubbing it with your thumb careful not to hurt the big bean. You knew sans was glaring you down, he could see now and papyrus could only hear at the moment. The blast affected both their eyes and non existant ears. Sans' vision got better but you could tell he struggles to hear at times, papyrus could hear fine now but struggled to see anything.

He seemed to be getting better at his impulses too, he didnt need you to leave as much as he use too. Him and sans had been out for a few weeks before papyrus woke up, it was leading up to a month before sans woke up. You kinda wished he was back asleep... the girl from.. before fled when she seen you. She was smart to flee because you hella didn't put up with her before or now.

Because you like dust face in the corner.

The fuck? Where in the hell did you get THAT idea?

From your outburst back in the void idiot, im not blind unlike beanstalk.

Hey!!! Leave him alone at least he got us back!!

No he got YOU back, im simply stuck in your stupid head because someone got the wrong soul shard. Goddamn idiot.

You rolled your eyes figuratively as papyrus had a hold on your arms. Extremely interested if the weird scars now on your arm. Alphys said she could heal them with monster magic but you have no idea why those are there. His grip on your wrist tightened which made you yelp in pain. Is other hand trancing the scars inquizitavely as he was silent. You tried tugging your arm away, that didn't work.

"U-uh papyrus can i have my arm back...? Please..?" He didn't let go seeming to glare at the marks on your arm as he snarled. Your eyes widened. He hasn't snarled since back when sans tried to chop your head off. Oh yeah, that adds to the list of why sans is on your shit list. He tried to rape you, killed you, tried to kill you, and about took a chunk out of your arm.

Sans still didn't believe it was you even though you didn't change much from before you died. Papyrus dragged you out of your thoughts as he spoke very lowly, which made you shiver in fear.

"Who marked you (y/n)..."

///////////////////

OOOOHHHHHHHHH SHIIITTTT SHITS GOIINNN DOOOWWWWNNNNNNN-

Also im not tellin who is your mind friend :> bob misses your company tho. Poor bob