Chapter||10

Sans POV

Sans glared darkly at the monster infront of him. His axe tightly gripped in one hand he watched her every move. From gently twirling her knife to her small twitches of insanity coursing through her body. He chuckled that dark forboding theme song starting to play... meglovania... but it wasnt the old version it use to be. It was more senister and murderous. Im doing this for papyrus you dirty rat. This is why you dont go fighting bitches while your weak...

Setting the plan into his head he quickly ran forward, deslena charging at him. Snatching your shattered soul up, he set the pieces into his pocket teleporting out of the way of deslena's knife. His eye sockets widened seeing she was aiming for papyrus. His iris flared to life and his arm lifted up, bones catching the knife in its path and throwing it off course. "Oh sans~ you have inproved" her sickining laugh echoed with the battle music. Landing on his feet, his bloody iris watched her. She dissapeared from infront of him then she appeared behind him. Slashing at his back, sans grin widened as he dodged to the left. The demons eyes widened as a gaster blaster was fully charged infront of her, with a snap of his fingers it fired. Leaving deslena screaming in pain.

Deslena POV

4hp damn, he has gotten better... Looking up to sans, she glared as blood trickled from her forehead. She charged at him trying to throw him off gaurd, but he was ready. An axe collided down onto her leg cutting it through the bone as her knife dug into his shoulder blade. Grinning victoriously, she watched him fall to his knees. She didn't feel the pain of her missing leg  "Heh. Im not done with you yet kiddo." Her eyes widened. He wasnt dusting!?! How was he not dusting he has only 1hp!!!

She tried to scramble away but he was apon her in seconds, his foot crushing her chest as she hissed in pain. Crouching down to her, he pulled the knife out of his shoulder, his marrow blood leaking from the wound and staining the knife. Papyrus stood in horror and shock a few feet away. Deslena struggled under sans foot but was unable to excape. Having no weapon either she couldn't force him off. The blade scrapped across her cheek as her blood slipped out of the new opening in her cheek. "Your really somethin kiddo..." sans gaze locked onto her neck starting to pull the knife along her juglular, she blushed lightly and gulped.

He suddenly lifted the knife up, stabbing it into her cheek making her scream in pain. The knife piercing straight through the skin and muscle, her tounge being its end point. Blood gushed from the wounds as sans sickening smile refected in the demons eyes. He ripped the knife from her cheek, the substance staining the inoccent white snow red. "Say hi to gaster for me bucko.."  She struggled to get free from his grasp, not wanting to die but she soon fell lifeless as the knife plunged into the left side of her chest straight into her heart.

Sans POV

He pulled it out of her flesh and continued to stab her body. As it turned pale and cold he stopped, stabbing it into a nearby tree he pulled the fragments of your soul out of his pocket. Seeing the demons black soul float above the ground, he crushed it under his slipper glaring intensely. Papyrus ran to sans and took the fragments of your soul from his hands, gently fixing them back to the shape of a heart, he pressed them together. Sans watched his brother do so, sighing.

"Papyrus... you lost your healing magic ages ago. That.. demon doesn't have control of this timeline anymore. Lets go." Papyrus refused "IM NOT GIVING UP!!" He shouted in desperation. He didn't want to go insane again, seeing the errors of his ways, he needed you to fix him. He couldn't do it alone and he new for damn sure, sans wouldn't try. He NEEDED to fix your soul, he NEEDED you to come back. Sans simply watched your lifeless body lay in the snow.

(Y/N) POV

Unaware of you pounding your fist on the menu veiwing. "IM RIGH HERE!!! GUYS!!! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!!"

Deslena glared at you across the way. "They can't hear us you fucking idiot. Stop banging on it before you break something." She spat. She couldn't defeat you here. You couldn't inflict damage on eachother. Nether of you could touch the buttons, but what was weird was there were extra options. Right to left there was 'TRUE RESET', 'CONTINUE','RESET', 'RELOAD' and the new buttons.... a blood red 'OVERWRITE', and a rainbow 'SAVE' but what did it mean? Deslena tried to hit the overwrite button but she was struck back with a weird energy. Trying to click the normal Four buttons her hand simply passed through them, she couldn't get near the save button. You tried to touch the normal four buttons, you had the same outcome as deslena.

You didnt dare touch the new ones. Sadly watching the screen it started to fade. Panicking, you slammed your fist on it again. "No no no NO NO NO!!!! SANS, PAPYRUS!!!!" No evail... it went dark, you couldn't see them.

////////////////

[[Was dat good? :0. I killed off deslena too quick OOPS XD]]