Chapter||37

Yo thanks OblivionEbony, you helped me remember that heights are a bit different in my perspective.

Now dont blow up and say that sans is super tall for "cannon" reasons but thats the point. He has built up magic which in return bulked his body up ^^ it happened to all monsters so dont worry. Papy is a grand height of 10'9. So the monsters are huge on purpose.

Well onto the story!!

WAIT WARNING
THIS CHAPTER GETS SCIENCY ABOUT THE FEMALE BODY AND A SMOL BIT SEXUAL HARRASSMENT (god damnit sans stop) SO IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT IM SORRY
*silently clearing my search history* i know little to nothing of the female body and i, myself, am a girl. IM A DISSAPOINTMENT

//////////////////////////////////////
(Y/N) POV

So your saying sans is basically half in heat?

I dont know! Thats the thing, you where right about him being touchy but im worried about him taking another step forward. I don't wanna do that until im ready.

Well it seems sans has other plans for you, sides wouldn't it hurt like hell since your currently pms'ing.

.....is it worse?

I dunno im not a sick pervert. It might be worse or it might not be. Who knoowwsss.

Oh fuck...

Yeah, i'd hide.

Can't sans find me because of the mark ...?

Oh yeah, haha, your fucked. Literally.

......im going to die aren't i..

Most likely since sans doesn't seem to be the "gentle" type.

Fuck me sideways and call me slut. Im DEAD IF HE GETS ME!!

I'd rather not but yes you will be dead. Maybe i can take over after your dead.

HELL NO! I'd rather jump into a lava pit than let you control me

Rude.

Currently hiding in the closet,  you where clutching your sides tightly. Shaking as you dreaded when sans came home which could be literally at any moment. You tried to hide yourself as best you could, but you doubt sans would have trouble finding you. You really wish paps was home but didn't want to bother him since it was your fault he was light headed. Well, not tecnically because you didn't curse all women with this. Hearing the familiar pop of sans magic as he appeared in the living room, freezing you held your breath.

Hoping he'd just go away as you stayed a tight ball in the corner of the closet. The light blinded you when he opened the closet door, making you blink your eyes trying to adjust to the new light. "How long have ya been sitting in the closet and why are you?" He leaned in the doorway, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he looked down to you. "U-Um... toby scared me...?" Snickering, he looked down at you.

"Yeah okay bud, if you say so. Now get out of the closet before i lock you in here." Squeaking, you got up quickly, rushing past sans out of the closet. He shut the door, looking at you with an amused grin. "Your an ass you know that?" He rolled his eyes, a smirk starting to come over his features. "Least im not the one bleeding sweetheart."

....did he just

Yup, hahaha.

Realization hit you like a truck as you looked at him wide eyed. His smirk growing as your face paled. "Im not completely stupid when it comes to human anatomy you know. I am a science kind of guy WHICH involves anatomy." Your knees absentmindely press against eachother in a sad attempt to hide the truth. Sans slowly walked towards you, making you feel small, this wasn't good, but you couldn't bring yourself to move.

⚠️CAUTION⚠️

"The female body is facinating you know, like how fluctuating hormone levels account for most episodes of premenstrual breast swelling and tenderness. How your hormones rise and fall during a normal menstrual cycle.... Don't think i didn't notice you flinch when i brushed your breast earlier, granted that it was an accident." You whimper, starting to hate how observent the skeleton was and the look in his eye meant trouble.

He continued on his torturing teasing, if it was even teasing. "Or how your most fertile at the time of ovulation which usually occurs 12 to 14 days before your next period starts. Thats the time of the month when you're most likely to get pregnant...." Leaning over you, he licked his uncomfortably sharp fangs. Shaking from how close he was, you tried to speak but the words caught in your throat.

His hands slowly remove themselves from his pocket, moving to you hips as his thumbs circling the small amount of fat. You push on his shoulders instictively, slightly scared of what he was going to do. He growls pulling you closer to him, his hands moving up your back as his sharp fingers cause you to flinch.

Finally being able to spew words out you tried to calmly talk. "S-Sans sto-op....!" You whimper, only getting a low growl in response. Yelping as he nips the shell of your ear, his tongue flicking over the small indents he left. Trying to push him back only made him pull you closer. Pushed against his ribcage as his breath hit your shoulder. Flinching at the action you tried to pull away. "S-San-ns pl-leas-se..."

⚠️SafeZone⚠️

Something seemed to pull sans to his senses as he moved himself away from you in a quick motion, he moved away so fast it made you fall back onto the couch startled. He muttered something under his breath that you didn't catch before he went upstairs, dissapearing into the darkness of his room. Shaking as you stayed on the couch, only going upstairs to change into your night clothes in the bathroom.

Tripple checking to make sure it was locked before you swithed your small item to a clean one. Going back downstairs you didn't see sans for the rest of the night. Even when you shakily called out you heated up some of paps spaggetti. Going to sleep was difficult as an itching fear of sans molesting you in your sleep always popped up when you where nearly sleeping, but like all creatures sleep took its tole. As the numbness of sleep crawled over you.

You didn't even aknowledge the quiet 'ping' noise.