Chapter||43

>Back To Present<
Sans POV

Cleaning off all the blood from the room, sans felt a bit more satisfied. He was no longer craving pork meat but instead wanted something else. Making his way up the stairs he licks the blood off his teeth, stil chewing on a piece of fat in the back of his mouth while he looked at the living room. The floor was clean like he expected, no matter how savage paps was he always cleaned the living space.

He looked up to the stairs, slightly able to see you still in the bathroom as he plopped down on the couch. He could smell paps spaggetti from a mile away but he already had his fill. For now at least, he sighs leaning back and spitting the fat out, teleporting it to the trash.  "S-Sans...?" Tilting his head your way, he seen you beside the stairs with a nervous look. "U-Uh did i get rid of the smell..?" He subconsiously sniffed quietly, grinning as he shrugs.

"Dunno, might need to come closer so i can smell it better." He tilts his head away, holding his smirk as you slowly approached, scratching your collar bone like you always did. He could sense your caution by your stance, you were prepared to run if needed. Though sans knew this stance well and its weakpoints. Sans was still, unmoving and quiet as you got closer and closer.

Once you where in range he grabbed your arm, hooking one foot under your left leg. Causing you to loose balance as he pulled you forward by your arm. You squeaked loudly, dazed as you landed on his ribcage. Sans leaned his head down, inhaling your scent as he could sense where the attempt was made to hide the over bearing smell of your heat. It didn't work but dulled it ever so slightly.

"Mmmm nice try, but it didn't work." Sans chuckles at your frightened expression, still holding your arm to keep you locked against him. "Though the musk from the cologne you used is just making me more riled up~" He drops his voice to a low, suggestive tone. Licking his fangs to give them an intimidating shine, which seems to work as you gulp. "U-Uh... sor-rry i cou-uldn't fi-ind any-ything el-lse and-d um-m." He chuckled darkly, his eye shining just a little bit brighter. "Guess i'll stop holding back.~"

Feeling your joints lock up in terror, your eyes widened. Sans laughed, leaning his head away, with a bit of dismay. "Just kiddin' sugartits." He didn't catch the slip up, shrugging his shoulders. Though he was a little confused at your sudden blushed face. "Hm? Whats that look for?" You babbled for a moment before wacking his shoulder. "Why are you so calm about what you called me?!"

He titls his head, thinking back as he realized what he did. Internally screaming before shrugging it off. "Eh, so? Would you rather like the nickname sweetcheeks? Toots?Dollface? Ooooh how bout Sexy?" He teased, loving the reaction of your face heating up. He's suprised you haven't passed out yet. "N-No none of that!!" Sans watched as you absentmindedly attempted to cover yourself.

Chuckling quietly to himself "Its one of them or im calling you sugartits." Puffing you cheeks out in fustration, you gave in. "F-fine! ....i-i guess dollface...?" Sans hummed. "Nah i think i'll go with sweetcheeks." You glare at him but sigh. "Why ask if i don't have a choice asshat?" He chuckles. "Its adorable to see you flustered..." he thought before shaking the thought away.

>TimeSkip<
(Y/N) POV

Why do you keep falling for his bullshit?

Why are you still a pain in the ass..

Touchè, but seriously, its ridiculous at this point.

I-I don't know.

You block the voice in your head out, trying to figure out why sans was suddenly always teasing you. After clearing the whole nickname thing out of the way, he still didn't trust you to sleep alone. Though this time he's forcing you to sleep in his room. At first you where scared he was going to try something but he simply set you on the matress then went on his merry way to where ever he was going.

Curling up on the matress you sigh, starting to blush at the thought of sans. Questioning why he was so flirty and down right sexual towards you with no shame. It confused you with all these mix signals, didn't he hate you? Now he's the complete opposite of his snarling demeanor. Though he did growl time to time. Sleep came suprisingly easy to you, his bed comfortable as it lulled you to sleep.

Sans POV

He pondered for a while, after he set you to bed he teleported to waterfalls. In the confession room where he thought to himself, the expired and moldy abandoned quiche under the bench still. He was having a conflicted battle in his mind again, struggling to choose an answer as his face twist in confusion. He decided to stop letting his mind control his emotions, forcing back the thoughts that clouded his skull as he was determined to settle this dumb mind war.

Standing, he teleported home into his room, quiet to not wake you if you had fallen to sleep. All the times he had made "moves" on you was to piss you off or make you flustered but he never felt emotional connection to what he was doing. Though every now and again his soul would skip a beat when you didn't refuse him.

He personally seen himself as a beast but you never pushed him away or struck at him with intent of getting away. Everytime he would tease, his mind always screamed that he would never find anyone to understand what or who he is. They always made him hate himself, though he never let it show.

Now those thoughts wont stop his emotions to try... to try and see if he finally found someone.

////////////

Dont aks why im suddenly updating everyday haha
I personally don't know either.