Chapter||32

*trying to run from all my responsibilities be like*

THeY aLWaYs cAtCh mE iN tHe EnD

////////////////////////////////////////////
(Y/N) POV

The both of you calmed down and you where trying to go back to sleep. It didn't work due to the fact sans was sitting right beside the couch, staring you down. You could occassionally feel his breath tingle the back of your neck, which makes you sudder. He didn't trust you alone so he said he would "sleep" down here with you tonight. 'Does the guy even really sleep?' You thought to yourself, remembering he offered to share his bed but you flat line discarded the thought.

It was weird how calm he was and the sudden caring for you. Now you weren't saying you didn't like the affection it was just different coming from sans. The past timelines where still fuzzy and you wished you could sympathize with him again. You remember when you almost got raped that he said he 'missed you'? You didn't understand what he meant by that still.

You flinched when a hand brushed over your cheek, he was leaning over you as he huffed. "Go to sleep, you need time to heal.." he said...softly. You nod slightly, shutting your eyes as you try to ball up and see if that helped. The silence of the house with the occasional creak was uncomfortable, but you didn't dare ask sans to sing for you. You didn't know the full boundaries of this mark, secretly looking down to it to see it was slightly fainter than before hand. Hugging yourself tightly, you eventually managed to doze off.

Sans POV

Sans watched you from his spot, when your heartbeat slowed he claws at his skull 'stupid stupid stupid STUPID!!' He growled quietly to himself. Subconsiously tapping his fingers to a eerie rythmn. 'Stopit... Stopit... Stopit... Stopit... Stopit... Stopit... Stopit... Stopit... Stopit... Stopit...Not AGAIN!!' Looking up to you, his crimson pupil gazed over your form. Wacking himself in the head, he forces down the wierd feeling.

Refusing it to surface, he was not letting this happen again. '...but..i dont want to stop it...." His brows furrow in fustration, trying to make up his mind as he was starting to leave claw marks on his skull from how hard he gripped onto it. His grin twitched, shaking his head and shutting his eyes tightly. 'I cant!!....but i want to try...no!!...its different...." He growled again teleporting off into the woods as he punched a tree to let his fustration out, huffing as he started pacing around it, biting his thumb.

Jolting when he heard his name being called he whipped around. 'Fuck no..' He started snarling again at the woman before him. "Why do you choose her over me...? I've been trying so hard and you just push me away!! What makes her special that you break my leg for it!?" It was the bitch again, he didn't have time for this he had enough problems fighting himself as it is.

"Oh dunno, shes not a prissy whore" He glared, stuffing his hands in his pockets. She glared back at him looking hurt and teary eyed. "She always get what she wants!! I never get anything!" She whined out to him, draining his patience as his hand twitched. She tried to approach him like you do, a soft gentle sway to your motion with a half determined - half gleeful demeanor. His eyes widen before waiting, she looked like she was proud that she was managing to walk up to him. It quickly turned to shock, pain and fear as she was slammed into a tree by her throat.

Sans snarled down at her "Unless you want your fucking intestines strung from snowdin to the castle, with your head ontop of the damn christmas tree.. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!" Sans almost seemed to roar in anger, lifting her up just to slam the bitch into the tree again. Hearing a small crack, he dropped her. Teleporting back to the house he rubs his wrist, looking back down to you as those conflicted arguements flood back into his head. He sighs, sitting beside the couch again.

Gazing at your face to make sure you where asleep before placing a hand on your side. Leaning his head closer, he lets your scent flood his nasil cavity. He was suprised that you smelled decently good, Mint and pine trees with a faint smell of lavender honey. The only smell that didnt belong to the mix was blood. He had to pull his head away before he got addicted to the smell, shaking his head and putting his hand over his mouth. Listening to your breathing he watched over you for a bit more, you looked like you been to hell and back, but he couldn't really blame you for that. 'Idea!' He got up quietly making his way upstairs to start working.

Hopefully he doesn't break anything in the process.

///////////////////

I swear i make horror the most weirdest guy ever lmao.

•bipolar
•Blood addicted
•has a weird thing for sniffing
•fights himself mentally
•Sleep deprived
•Wants it just to fuckin end at this point
•An absolute animal. like why do i make him snarl, bite and at one point i was gonna make him purr

*points at self in mirror* STOP BEIN FUCKIN WEIRD ME. GET YO SHIT TOGETHER

^^belongs tooooo *totally not looking through tumblr* Theslowesthnery on tumbler qwq go check em out they got some gud sans art

Theslowesthnery on tumbler qwq go check em out they got some gud sans art

^^belongs tooooo *totally not looking through tumblr* Theslowesthnery on tumbler qwq go check em out they got some gud sans art

Like look at dat ass, who can say no to that smol chunky boi. I'd tap dat ass.