Chapter||18

Literally everytime i sign back in to this account. Is wOW.
*currently being drowned my notifications* AAAAAA- eh oh well i'll live. Maybe.

Haha i enjoy my own suffering ;w;  anyways ENJOY THE CHAPTER

GETS REALLY WEIRD AND I GUESS KINDA KINKY I DUNNO IF ITS A KINK OR NAH BUT FUCK IT BUCKET LETS GOOOOO

////////////////////////
Sans POV

Sans groaned, feeling dizzy and unwell. The first time in a long time has he ever felt like throwing up, he was on his side but he was fighting the blinding lights from the room. He huffed wanting more sleep, not wanting to blind himself with whatever light was outside his eyesockets. He would open them later, he did listen though. An noticed he was in the lab still, the ticking of a machine that suvived the bast making it ominous to him.

He was uncomfortable in a recognizable area, strange how a sudden loss of sense can cause that. He stiffened and went silent when he heard a click, and then a creak. A door was opening, for whom behind it he dreaded. He hated this sense of weakness, it made him boil with anger but he was a good actor. So to an outside eye, he was still asleep. He waited hearing their feet pitter patter on the floor, they stopped to what he guessed was the bed beside him.

Was pap beside him this entire time? He tried his best not to lash out when they moved to him, pulling open his good eyesocket, the red orb not present. Making the socket look like a void of black, they allowed it to shut. He kept his growl silent due to he couldn't see who was there. They fixuated him back onto the bed since he was half way off, rolling him onto his back by pulling his arm towards them.

His other hand quickly met at the persons small wrist, making this gasp before screaming when he bit them. His jagged sharp fangs digging into the flesh of there arm, they hit against him but he managed to over power them. Falling onto the floor on there back sans was ontop of them his teeth now standed and dribbling blood from the arm he still had his jaws sunk in. He growled making the wounds open more, they cried in pain struggling to get out from under him but failed as it only worsened their arm.

Opening his sockets his red orb was still gone, everything blurry and undetectable except... the blood. Oh how he loved blood, he growled at the person his one hand still holding there injured arm captive. With a electric buzz of his magic his tongue was summoned licking the blood that oozed from the wound, sucking the red liquid into his mouth like a damn vampire. Ignoring the yells and plea's for him to let go. His other hand went to trap the prisoners free arm since they where trying to pry him from his meal.

His sounded like a fucking animal at this rate, snarling anytime they struggled under him. In all honesty it only helped him open the wound up as more blood gushed out, his teeth where definatly going to scar there arm at the rate this was going. He greedy drank up the blood, a bit of his magic drool mixing with it. He eventually let his jaws unhenge from the wound, lapping up the red on his preys arm and his own teeth. Not wanting to waste it.

They where still trying to writhe for freedom, sans snarled once more his dominate hand clasping around the persons throat. Everything they said was fuzzy until a few words finally made it passed "SANS.....ME!!! GET....!!" he was confused 'sans me get? The hell did that mean?' He glared his grip around there neck tightening. They choked, wheezing as there now free had clasped around his wrist. They whimper causing sans to chuckle, he was regaining strenght fairly easily.

"S-saa...n.....s......i.....ts....m-me...e... (y-...ack!" He pressed his thumb on there juggular, cutting there sentence off. "i dont give a fuck of who you are..."  He pressed harder onto there throat, hearing them gurgle as they soffocated. "(Y-Y-Y/N-N)!!!" A familiar dinosaur/lizard yelled, confused sans let go of them all together. Turning his head to the sound of the small lab worker the person below him gasped for air, sucking in as much oxygen as there lungs would allow. "The fuck are you talking about alphys!? Shes dead!!" The clicking of the lizards claws hitting the ground indicated she had ran over, pushing sans of his qoute on qoute prey.

He yelped at the sharp pain of hitting his head on the bedframe, grunting unhappily. "I-i....s... th....hat... th-he....  wel-lcom ....me... ba-ac...k... i-i.... ge-et? I... co-om....me.... bac-ck... to-o.... nea-arl...ly di....ie..... agai-in?" The stranger coughed, regaining there voice back after nearly dying. He had a suspicious glare at the new comer. "Who the fuck are you and why are you claiming to be (y/n)!? What bullshit are you trying to pull on a blind man!?" He wasn't trying to joke but it slipped out.

He ignored it for the most part since he wanted answers but instead of getting one he was forced onto the bed by alphys as she took "(y/n)" away to be treated from the nasty bite wound. Sans huffed turning onto his non-existant belly tucking the pillow under his chin. He scowled unhappily as he tried to return to sleep, but his mind continued to drift.

You couldn't be back could you.....?