Chapter||39

*dying from all the kindness you guys show this book*

/////////////////////////
(Y/N) POV

All forms of restrains of telling him no went out the window from how tender he held you, purring against the crook of your neck as it made the new mark tingle. He had teleported earlier which thrown you into a daze, allowing him to move you comfortably onto his lap as he was sitting on a matress.

When your senses came back you noticed the two of you where in his bedroom. You can tell by the faint memory of the last time you seen it. He didn't harm you, just nuzzling into you and purring while his hands would rub along your body. Some being a little to close to being called teasing. Dare to admit, you kind of liked it.

Cheeks painted with blush you had grabbed onto his ribs for better balance, he jerked at the action. His grip on your hips tightening with a short groan. Clumsily stuttering, you jumble out an apology. Though when going to move your hands he grabbed them, pulling them back to his ribcage with a silent approval. His hands resumed there exploring after you got settled.

Shuddering and twitching at the suprisingly soft drag of his fingertips trailing across your skin. Biting your lip, you held the urge to tighten your grip on his ribs. Settling his hands to the small of your back, his purring gets louder, then quieter than it was before. "S-San- ah!"

Falling over with a thump, he was holding you close to him. Laying on his side as he was basically spooning you. "Did he seriously fall asleep...?" He was suprisingly warm for a skeleton, his near silent purr making his ribs rumble quietly.

His room no longer smelling of blood, but twice a mess as you look around awkwardly. There was no excape from the secure grip he had around your waist, his other arm acting as a pillow for himself. Accepting your fate, your eyes slowly shut. Your body still feeling tingly as you struggled to doze off.

The soft purring from the skeleton eventually lulling you to sleep.

//////////////////////

Ssrrey its short i just want to thank you all for how kind you are qwq

HAPPY DAY OF THE DEAD AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN

GASTER NO-

(Smallquestionwouldanyonewanttoseesomeskeletonsivedrawn?eventhoughtheyarentpartofthestory..ifnotthatisfineandcomepletlyunderstandable)