Chapter||31

(Y/N) POV

"W-What..?" You stuttered, not fully comprehending the question. Yes you know you've been speaking to someone called hate but this isn't making sense.  Sans glare seemed to darken "he kept going on an on about, how your not safe to be around and that you'll be the death of us all. He said hate fused with you like he was planning it to do but, it now is speaking to you.

So that day in the circle when you muttered something who where you speaking too in your head?" You gulped, you didn't fully know who they where either. It was hard to since they only teased you and would go vague when you asked about them. "I-i dont know who they are...but they said their apart of my soul.." He glared, his hand ingulfing with red as you felt a sense of lost. Your soul now floating infront of you, the pulsing yellow swirled with silver hardly even trying to hide the black on the bottom left side, fused into the more brightly colored soul.

"Is that them?" He motioned to the small black piece, which you nodded. He seemed deep in thought, trying to piece parts of the puzzle together and you where confused of why the voice hasn't said a word to help back you up. He looks up at the soul, his hand hovering too close for comfort. "I could remove it.. but i can't." You tilted your head ever so slightly, not liking the thought of him touching your soul. "What do you mean, you can remove it?" He grabbed the arm he about took a chunk out of and where he left the mark, lifting it up.

"This is preventing me, but if it wasn't there i could rip the hate out of your soul. Yeah it would feel like your body is being torn to peices-" You decided to be a smartass "oh i think you allowed me to tell how that feels." He rolls his eyes, continuing. "and i would have to find YOUR shard thats missing from this spot, which is probably long gone hidden in snow." You sighed, looking down with confusion. "Ey, eyes up here miss." Looking up, you gave him a annoyed look. "Really? Your nothing but bones" His lazy demeanor came back with his stupid grin.

"Oh theres a few things that arent just bones on me." He chuckled, making you glare in confusion before remembering your past life. "oH HELL NO!" Falling backwards on the couch, your face tinted red. He laughed, releasing your soul to return to your body as he shakes his head. Looking down to you with a grin, he chuckled. "You have a dirty mind girl." You grunt, glaring. "Says the one who tried to rape me in my past life heffer!!" His grin, widened.

"Aww come on you enjoyed it"

/////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry everyone but i kinda changed the soul thingy. I might have to go back and search if its a different color in the book somewhere hmm.

Also have this really cool drawing of Dusttale & Gastale crossover. I thought it was really awsome! Anyways chao!

 I thought it was really awsome! Anyways chao!