Chapter||13

Sans POV

As the mutt dragged sans down the snow path, sans continued to shout profainities at annoying dog, but it was muffled by the snow piling up in his mouth everytime he opened it. The dust just made him choke on it abit as the snow eventually found its way out. The dust just seemed to stick to the inside of his skull, causing him to feel lightheaded.

He groaned at the up coming migraine and decided to let the mutt drag him where ever he was planning to go. Annoying dog eventually left go of sans jacket and barked at him, circling a spot in the snow. "You dragged me out here to be your digger? Thats what ya' got fuckin' claws on your paws for!" Sans rolled his pinprick annoyed at the blasted white dog. He didnt give up though. Throwing snow up as he dug something sharp smacked sans skull along with the snow "Ow, what the hell!?" He yelled at the dog, apon looking down he seen a shard.

He didnt know what shard but a simple shard. Confused he looked to annoying dog, who was sitting and waiting. Sans eventually picked it up and found out exactly what is was. Can't fool a monsters magic, it was a soul shard. It was hard to tell who's since it could be anyones, by by the lack of its soul trait it hadn't been shattered for very long. Meaning it was yours... or deslena's.... he was 78 percent positive it was yours. It seemed lost of trait for how long you where dead but since he was never good at soul perception, he might be wrong.

Sans decided to take it up to alphys' lab and see if she knew anything. Standing up he brushed the dust filled snow off him and took one of his, oh so famous short cuts.

(Y/N) POV

You on the other hand, had lost your mind one day and lashed out to the buttons trying your best to slam your fist down on them and if it didnt work you started punching the static filled window to the living word. You had two bloody and bruised fist, an hardly any energy to even scream at deslena and gaster to stop fighting.

You managed to find his name out in one of there arguements. You laid apon the dark ground on your left side. Curled up in defeat while clutching your hands into fist. You couldn't hit deslena, but you sure as hell could hit gaster. He was shocked when you did, it was in the middle of your angry rampage, he tried to stop you from trying to damage the buttons until you turned around and hit him in the jaw.

It broke your right knuckle but you still didn't care, he left you alone after that. Refusing to come near you, he knew something and everytime you threatened to kill him for the information he would leave for a while, it felt like centuries since you died. Gaster surely didn't make you feel any better by examining you almost judgingly while your back was turned. Deslena always made fun of you in any way she could but, you thought it was out of lack of entertainment until her insults got desperate.

She knew whatever gaster did and you hated it. You wanted to strangle them both with your bloody fist. You even resorted to slamming your head on the ground to make your insanity die down, but everyday the voices got louder....and louder.....and yet louder. Your mind got darker.. and darker... and yet darker. Heh sounds like something gaster would say, even though you can't understand him at all. You where sick of being the only one who didn't know anything. You were tired of this loading screen, tired of the fighting, tired of waiting and most of all... tired of hoping.

You failed them all.... toriel, papyrus........ sans.... and the rest of the miserable race of monsters. You don't know how to reset it to make it go away. You wish you did but you didn't. They probably forgotten you by now. Toriel haunts you to this day, you couldn't save her, you should've saved her. It was all deslena's fault... and that wreach needs to pay. She WILL pay. An she will regret the day she tried to finish the mistake you made in the first place.

She killed goat mom, she killed YOU and she tried to kill sans and papyrus.... and the entire underground and surface. She will not see the light of day AGAIN.

A sick smile creep up onto your pale features, the look in your dull eyes ment trouble. Lifting yourself of the ground you made your way to where deslena slept on the ground.

S H E   W I L L   P A Y   :)