Chapter||51

Sans POV

"S-Sans, you shouldn't be walking right now!" You pleaded with the skeleton who was currently stumbling down the stairs frantically. He ignored you, his entire focus was getting to papyrus. He needed to get to his brother before it was too late, that warning was too much to real to be ignored and he had to get there before... before what?

His mind was jumbled, he couldn't think straight other than question himself and worry for his brother. As soon as he was out the door he fell over, not having walls to help him balance. He felt you try to lift him back to his feet, quickly moving his arm to shove you back the entire world shifted. His magic reacting without his say and teleporting him and you across the underground. When the two of you blinked back into reality, you where in an elevator but he couldn't tell which one it was.

You had fallen over beside him, suprised and dizzy. Using the wall to balance he looked at the door impatiently, ignoring your protest for him to sit down while he clutched his bottom ribs which where still regenerating themselves. As soon as the doors open he stumbled out, determined to get to that bitches castle. Looking around he realized he was far within the city, which was weird since he usually couldn't teleport out this far.

He would have to go at least four to five stops in different locations before reaching this point from his house in snowdin. "Sans! If your going to walk at least let me help you!" Your persistence was beginning to piss him off, making his snarl at you but he knew he wouldn't get far without help to fasten the pace. He sighs "Fine! Just hurry your ass up!!" He let you grab his arm and support his balance, allowing him to move faster than his stumbling.

"W-Why are you in such a hurry anyways?" He glared down at you, before looking ahead worried. "I need to get to paps, he's in danger!" He felt your body stiffen beside him, growling as he tugged you lightly as a reminder that he was in a hurry. "I don't have time to explain girlie, just hurry up!! He needs me!" He didn't care at this point, forcing his body through another large gap of teleporting. Gripping your shoulder tightly when you both fizzled into existance while leaning on you to keep himself upright.

You stumbled slightly at his weight but nonetheless held him up to the best of your ability. When he checked his surroundings, he noticed it was the hallway before the judgement hall. He felt sick but forced himself to push forward, starting to noticeably tremble as the two of you got closer to the door. He was scared for the first time in his life, he was scared of whatever that warning before would happen again. "W-Wait..." He leaned away from the door, trembling as his once large pupil had shrunk to the size of a needle.

"Sans...? Come on, if papyrus is in danger, we need to get going." He stayed glued on the spot, not moving an inch despite you pulling his arm. He hated being scared, but here he was terrified of what was beyond this door. He hated that room, it had too many haunting memories of reset after reset. Why couldn't he just have died, why was he here with memory of why this cursed place became awful. It was his personal hell and everyday if felt like the walls where caving in on him, making him realize there was no safe zone or freedom.

They where doomed to starve down here and be forgotten, forever. "Sans!! Snap out of it!!" Blinking out of his trance, he stumbled slightly as you shook him by his t-shirt. "I-I..." He gritted his teeth, suddenly moving again. Caught off guard, you scrambled to keep up until you got back to matching his pace. Shoving the door open to the judgement hall, he cringed at the faint sounds of birds chirping above. This place always gave him the chills and for good reason. He wasn't prepared for what he seen slink out of the dark.

"O-oh my god..."