Chapter||6

After dodging many attacks and taking many hits from him, papyrus finally spared you. You and Papyrus were currently going back to the Skelebros' house, he was rambling on about something that you didn't remember. You nodded and pretended to listen to Papyrus while walking and thinking. Why was Sans so evil to you? Why can't you just RESET everything? Why do you have to do this... Oh yeah, for her.

Speaking of "her", you wondered why she hadn't called you yet. You reached in your pocket to find nothing but an empty candy wrapper. The other pocket had the same result. Oh well. You must've forgotten your phone at the Skelebros' house. It was okay, Toriel would be fine, wouldn't she?...

No. You had to check on her. Something didn't feel right. "PAPS! KID! Follow me! Quick!" You heard Sans' voice shout from behind you. Your head turned in sync with Papyrus' to face a torn up Sans.
Well, his face looked torn up like something bad happened, nothing physical. "uhm... What is it?..." You asked, afraid to say yes or no.

"The lady behind the door! All nothing but dust! The new human! Something is wrong with this timeline!" Sans yelped, out of breath, "Y/N! RESET OR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!"Sans threw his arms back and his axe was gripped tightly in his hands. He was going to- Too late, for Sans, at least.

Sans was surrounded by a circle of blue bones. Clearly, Papyrus didn't like what was about to happen. Sans was frozen, with his arms slowly going back to his pockets. "wait... What happened..." you whimpered, trying to take in what Sans just said. "YES AND WHAT IS A TIMELINE" Shush Papyrus, now isn't the time. "u-uhm. The woman behind the door. I heard her scream and then I heard her soul shatter. Suddenly, those doors opened. They revealed a girl, about your age and height. She had crimson red eyes and long black hair. She was wearing a gray hoodie and pants."You could hear Sans' bones rattling in fear.  "a-at first I was coming to give you your phone which you forgot at our house. And then suddenly the phone starts going crazy with calls from "Mom". I didn't answer cause its not my business but.. She did leave voice mails."

Sans teleported out of the bone trap and Papyrus groaned in annoyance. Sans placed the phone in your hand and gave you a fake, worried smile.

"just RESET..."

////////////

A/N:Guess who's back. Back again. B)
Anyways, I'm gonna hurry and finish this book so that you guys can be satisfied.

And just to be clear, that human is not me. But its my friend, Deslena XD
She is super awesome and I wanted to include her in here. And so I made her be possessed by chara :)))))))

Also a little note.

I'm tweaking Sans' attitude a little.
Someone said that the way Sans acted made them sad (cri) so I'm gonna change him into a more realistic character. :v
Until next time.

Question: What are you?
Answer: I don't know and idiot sandwich? C'mon, be more specific.
-∆-