Chapter||4

(just a quick thank you for the people who cheered me on in the last authors note. Im feeling much more determined now.)

///////////

(Y/N) POV

You internally smiled and took the spoon from papyrus. You were now kind of wanting him to stay, scared of what sans might do to you. Despite your stomach already being full, you tried some of papyrus's breakfast. It was disgusting, of course.

Papyrus smiled when he saw you try his food. He raised his finger, about to tell you something, "AH, HUMAN, I MUST GO GET READY TO SEE UNDYNE! I WILL BE BACK IN A FEW MINUTES!! IF YOU NEED ME, I'LL BE IN MY ROOM!"

"uhm... Actually papyrus..." you fumbled over words to say. You wanted to stay with him. How could you tell him that you wanted to be in his room while he got changed?

Papyrus seemed to have read your thoughts and his attention snapped up to you. "HUMAN, IF YOU WISH TO FOLLOW, THEN BE MY GUEST! LEAVE THE FOOD ON THE TABLE, YOU CAN FINISH IT LATER!" you hopped off of your chair and looked up at him, waiting for him to lead the way, though you already knew where his room was. He smiled and turned to walk up the stairs, you followed not far behind. While walking up the stairs, you took a mental note of all the staircases that creaked under pressure, just in case you had to be sneaky. You became too far focused on the stairs that you bumped into papyrus on accident when you reached the top of the stairs.

"i-im sorry...." Papyrus twitched and soon became silent. And the silence went on for a very long time. You heard him counting to ten over and over again, trying to not have the urge to kill you or to just get over it. "FEAR NOT HUMAN! THERE IS NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!"

You jumped at his sudden outburst, but soon relaxed and lazily nodded your head. Little did you know, that there was a flicker in your eyes. And that little head nod sure did look like attitude. Especially to one comical skeleton that was watching. One skeleton that despised the hell out of you. Before you could do anything, or process what was happening, you heard papyrus screech.
"SANS, NOT AGAIN!!!"

Your world faded to black and you felt like every bone in your body had been broken. You died. Sans killed you.

SANS POV

That little glint in her eyes, the attitude. She only came back to finish us off. I knew it from the start. Its better to take care of the problem, then let it rampage. A hint of satisfaction was in my smile when I looked up to papyrus. I was currently standing in the living room while he was near the door to his room. "Heh... Sorry." I apologized without meaning it and shrugged. (Y/n)'s soul was shattered on the ground, it appeared to be (s/c). Hm.

I focused my gaze back onto papyrus. Bright orange tears were threatening the corner of his eye sockets. Shit. I felt my own pinpricks in my eyes disperse. I felt a bit of un-satisfaction, seeing that I made my bro cry. Godammit hurry up and load your last save point. I can't face papyrus like this.

With that last thought, I left. My red aura surrounded me and with a loud popping sound I was gone.

/////////

An: damn. I haven't been on wattpad very much lately. (author-senpai sweats bullets) once again, a short chapter. But as a thank you(for waiting), I'll make a long, interesting chapter next!
*cough* papyrus date-- jealous sans-- crazy fish *cough*
I felt like you guys would lose interest if I didn't update quickly ;-;
And now, Im even adding some drama.

Until next time, readers!