Chapter||24

Currently on laughing gas and vey tired so this chapter may be weird af. :D

/////////////////////////
Sans POV

In the mists of the night you began to whimper quietly, the sense of fear pulsing to sans soul as he grunted in aggrivation. Trying and failing to keep his legendary patience as he sat and ignored you. The only light from the room was now his pupil the red reflecting off his pale bones and the floor, as he scooted over to you your face was casted in shadow. "Damn idiot gettin nightmares an shit, let a man pretend to sleep like god damn."

He flicked you a couple of times before out right shaking you. "Wake up. Wake upp. Oh my asgore, JESUS WOULD BE RECARNATED BEFORE YOU WOKE UP!!" You shivered and whined, as he continued his assault of flicking you. When no progress happened he resulted to try and wake you up in uncomfortable measures. Leaning close to your face and puffing air onto your skin, which made you flinch, other than that nothing.

He then pressed a hand over your lower stomach amused as you squirmed away but aggrivated when you continued with your nightmare. "Alright last option, this chick literally could sleep through the war with the emu's, birds revenge guest staring ostriches...." His hand enveloped in red as he hovered his palm over your chest, his magic wrapping around your soul before pulling it out. "I warned ya kid..."

(Y/N) POV

Waking up with a jolt your eyes darted around the room before landing on sans, who currently had your soul in his palm. "giVE THAT BACK!!" Pouncing towards your soul he held it up making you crash into his ribcage instead. Grunting as you now laid atop him you didn't stop your current mission.  Which ultimately failed as he held you back with a arm, the other with your soul holding it juust out of reach. "Chill out!!" he ordered which made you freeze immediatly remembering who exactly you where attempting to over power.

geT YOUR MOTHA FUCKIN SOUL BACK HE UNLOCKED THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS YOU DUMB HOE

IM TRYING!!!

Scrambling away you muttered a line of apologies. "P-Please give my soul back.." he tched. "Not till you explain exactly what the hell this is." He barked pointing at a shard of black imist your (f/c) soul. Staying silent was your best option at the moment.. He was about to shout at you once again before you heard a oh so familiar clik of heels. No, no no no no no that bitch better not be back or i swear- Around the corner a blondie looked into the room "there you are!" Fuckity fuck fuck its thoTTIE ACTIN NAUGHTY AGAIN. You where currently hidden behind sans massive structure as he looked at the girl with a pissed off look.

"The hell do you want." He sneered, ignoring his blunt anger an aggrivation. "There are too many scary monsters! You need to help me!" She whined with a needy childs voice. Seeing your oppritunity you quickly snatched your soul from sans forcing it back into hiding. She was struting towards sans until she spotted you and made a face of displeasure. "Ugh i thought you died." Your eye twitched as you pulled off the most scariest bitch face and your voice went full siri "im sorry bt no one asked your slutty ass to come down here anyways so why don't you fuck off barbie bitch." you snapped, she glared at you her leg swinging up to hit you.

You got ready to defend yourself before sans hand clamped around her ankle, saying nothing before there was a sickening crack and scream from her as she feel to the side. "...i dunno if i should thank you orrr..." you trailed off puzzled, knowing he wouldn't do that to his own accord. "D o n t" you nod quickly in agreement. "So lets get ot of this dumb circle! Im done bonding" you stood up abruptly marching out of the room ignoring the cries and painfilled yelps from chloe, yes thats her name, chloe. Fuckin slut. Hearing the thudding of sans following behind you. "You have no idea where your going.." he grumbled "NOT A CLUE!" you answered truthfully but continued your march.

What a weird wake up call.