Chapter||42

*slams hand down aggressively*
dibs on Horror G!sans

Also i just did a hella lot of editing (not really) to every chapter so if ya wanna go back and check that out you can.

AND
Rest in Peace; Stan Lee :(

////////////////////
>FlashBack<
CHLOE'S POV

I could feel tears streaming down my face, my head thumping in pain as my neck felt swollen. My barely patched up leg beginning to act up as i couldn't walk. Leaning helplessly against the tree that he left me against. It wasn't fair, why did he show me so much kindness if he was just going to switch to the next bitch in the line. Thinking back to the time he saved me, my eyes got blurry by the overwelming tears.

Running through the large purple doors, that bastard was right behind me. I screamed for help once more, hoping this place wasn't deserted like the last. I felt his large hands grab my hair, yanking me back as i yowl in pain. One hand gripping his and the other weakily flailing to get free. I remembered a pair of scissors i had in my pocket, my free hand fumbling to snag them as the bastared pulled me closer to his face, just as he went to say something i managed to slam the blades into his back.

Making him yell in pain as he dropped me, i immediatly dashed down the path. Hoping for some sort of civilization in this mountain. As i ran i heard chattering from far away, running faster in hopes of approaching them before he got me again. I seen something silver fly in the corner of my eye, hearing the bastards yell from behind me as i dived into cover. Peering out i seen a... skeleton?!

It had a large chunk missing in its skull and a red orb acting as an eye in its right eye socket, its bones where thick and a yellowish white, the joints having hints of red. A faded blue jacket hanging loosely onto its form as a torn white shirt underneath had stains, black shorts with two white stripes running down the sides while white socks and pink slippers covered its feet. They picked up a large axe that was lodged into a tree, its movements stiff and jagged.

"Dammit, it got away." it growled in a deep tone, a small blush rising onto my cheeks as i shuddered at the darkness in its tone. "First male human i seen down here and i fuckin miss, great. My aims more shit because of that demon." The skeleton shrugged its shoulder in a way to find relief, I could faintly make out a stab wound through the shoulder blade as dried blood stained the bone around it. Ducking away as the skeleton passed, it held its axe on its good shoulder. I decided to follow it, anything would be better then that lab.

~TimeSkip~

While following the skeleton it met up with a taller one, this one had teeth that where crooked and stained red. Worried eyes and a hand clutching a large heartshaped locket. They spoke to eachother before heading towards a river where a boat sat, a cloaked figure on one end of it. As they rode off i quickly darted towards the river to wait. After a few minutes the boat returned, the person saying nothing until i got closer. "Where would you like to go?"

I gasped in shock before gulping. "Uh where the skeletons went..." they didn't question it, only taking me to where i assumed they dropped the skeletons off. "Tra- la la la la, Beware the girl, who changed this world~ " they said, making me tilt my head and look up to them. I didn't have time to respond as they dropped me off, it was suddenly hot.

Making me sweat slightly as i stepped off the boat, walking down the path to a large white building. As i approached it, i peered in, seeing nothing but computers, books and anime posters strewn about as i cautiously walked around. Hearing approaching footsteps and a group of voices i hid in a bathroom, looking out as a small fat lizard walked out, the two skeletons behind her! I watched as they talked about someone who's name i couldn't catch.

I was so focused on them that i didn't notice another presence was in the bathroom with me until two metal hands clamped down on me, lifting me up as whatever it was let out a sadistic laugh. My scream caught the attention of the lizard and skeleton as they all whipped around to face the noise. A robot had me in its clutches, grinning down at me with a menacing smile. "M-Metta-aton wh-hat do-o you-u ha-av-ve?!" The lizard demanded, the robot, mettaton responded with a scoff. "Nothing darling~"

Struggling in its grip as it held my mouth shut, the chunky skeleton snarled, making me freeze once again. "Everyone including you has to follow alphys's rule rust bucket. Put the damn human down" The glare the skeleton held was demanding and dark, dominance raidiating off them as it excited me slightly. The robot rolls its eyes in defeat dropping me as it wandered off with a short sassy comment. "fine, i'll go kill someone else!" Looking up at the chunky skeleton, i stared wide eyed with a light blush coating my cheeks. He simply turned around, looking away as he looked back to the lizard.

I heard a twig snap, but didn't have the energy to run. Weakily looking up as something approached..

The tall skeleton.

It seemed to observe me, watching me before it crouched down to my height "HELLO OTHER, OTHER HUMAN." It yelled, making me flinch as i looked up slowly. Lifting me up with ease it grin widens. "I HAVE CAPTURED YOU WITHOUT EVEN USING A TRAP!! WOWIE!" I sighed, to tired and beaten for this skeletons bullshit. "Fuck off would you... ive had enough for today.." i felt something suddenly slap me, hard.

Yelping, tears weld up in my eyes as i looked at the skeleton in shock. My cheek stinging from the slap. "DO NOT SPEAK THAT WAY TO THE GREAT PAPYRUS" they snapped, a growl rumbling from them which made me flinch. "NOW YOU HAVE TO DO ONE OF MY TRAPS" the skeleton dragged me off towards the path, making me confused as i watched him. He crouched down once more.

Twisting me upside down "THIS IS THE FAMOUS CHOMP TRAP!! I MADE IT MYSELF!" Looking down to the snow, my eyes widen. Spotting metal teeth poking up from hiding as i realized i was being held over a bear trap. A trap capable of breaking a leg. I began to struggle, begging the skeleton to put me down as i glanced between his expressionless face and the trap. "AS YOU WISH OTHER, OTHER HUMAN!" I realized my mistake to late, being to close to the trap in time to twist my head away from it my face landed on the pressure plate.

CRUNCH

Papyrus' POV

Smiling down to the human in the trap i unhinge the chomp trap, lifting their head out as i grab one of there legs and began dragging them.

Sans would be pleased that i brought a meal home!