I'm Cebelatring

Chapter 3 - I'm Cebelatring

DAVID MILES.

Dave sat at the bar nursing a glass of whiskey. A woman sat, a few seats away from him. She was looking at him with a flirtatious look. Dave could've approached her and had his fun for the night.

But the woman didn't hold much appeal. Whenever he would think about having fun, taking a woman home for the night, Tessa's face would appear in front of his eyes.

He downed his glass and walked towards the VIP lounge where Logan, Sean, Dan were already seated.

For a billionaire's bachelor party, there were sure as hell very few people. But he felt good that he was one of those whom Logan trusted the most.

He dropped down beside Sean. Dan stood up. "I think I'm gonna dance."

Logan sat on the other side of Sean.

"We should all go and dance. Have some fun."

Logan was furiously texting while Sean just downed his glass and called a waiter to bring another round.

"Oooh. You're going to feel it's effect tomorrow and you'll wish you never had so many drinks."

"I'm cebelatring...." he slurred.

Logan was busy texting that he didn't notice Sean's mood. Sean had been acting weird.

"Celebrating, you mean?"

" I jush that." He slurred again.

"What are you celebrating?" Dave asked , frowning. Sean's head rolled back to the back of the couch as he threw his hand over his eyes.

Muttering something, Sean picked up his empty glass and lifted his head to take a sip.

"Whesh my drink"

David plucked it out of his grasp before he could drop it.

"You drank it all."

Sean's head dropped back.

  " Sho sssleepy" he muttered

A while later, Sean was out. Logan looked up from his phone.

"So how long are we going to be here?" He asked.

Dave shook his head. He knew Logan all too well. "Just go. I'll handle these two."

"Sorry, man. She's already here."

Dave waved his hand, dismissing his friend.

That was the exact moment when the waiteress brought four glasses of whiskey.

Dave picked up his own and sipped a little. He could've had all 4 but he was the designated driver that night. He slouched back in his seat with Sean slightly snoring beside him.

Ten minutes later he saw Dan leave with a woman. A two finger salute and a wink to him and hw.

Dave shook his head and downed another glass. It wouldn't hurt as it is he wasn't a lightweight.

Waking up Sean, he helped him get up and slid his hand around his waist and threw Sean's hand around his own shoulder and shouldered his whole weight.

The man looked lean but apparently packed a lot of weight in that body.

For a moment he lifted his head and seemed to find his legs under him.

He looked straight ahead and gave a goofy grin.

Out of all the things he had expected, he didn't expect Sydney to be the woman to be on the receiving end of that smile.

Why was Sydney here?

Oh.

Ooh.

Oh shit.

The girls had chosen the same bar for their bachelorette party.

Sydney, and a few other women sat there laughing and chatting. Sydney looked at them with worry. Of course she would worry. The Hunts were practically her family.

Noe he knew why Logan had left an hour ago. Lexi was nowhere to be found.

He surveyed again and ..... there.

There she sat. At the very end, a stool void between the others and her. Tessa sat alone, her head down. Her strawberry blonde hair were much longer than the pixie cut she used to maintain back then. Wearing a gold dress that showed off all the curves, she sat there with a glass of.... maybe whiskey.

When had his fun loving Tessa started with whiskey.

She's not yours his conscience reminded

Yes she wasn't his. But it didn't mean that he didn't like the idea.

She turned his way and looked directly at him.

For a moment, Dave wanted to drop Sean there and go talk to her. But he very well couldn't do that.

Before Dave could even take a step ahead, she turned her back to him.

This was not the Tess he knew. The Tessa he knew was fun loving, mischievous, possessive and always had a twinkle in her eyes.

Dave shook his head. She was lost to him now. It was his fault. And he had done whatever he had done because at that time it was the right thing to do.

Dave didn't believe in love and shit. But he liked what he had with Tessa. And now it was all lost to him.

Shaking his head he dragged Sean through the throng of people that seemed to have doubled in few minutes.

Dave was almost panting by the time he had dragged him across the parking lot and towards his car.

Shoving a snoring Sean in the back, Dave slid in the driver's seat and pulled his Mustang on the road as he tried to remember as to exactly what happened that night when Tessa had come to meet him.

********

Sorry for the late update guys.

Can anyone please help me with the cover. Please PM me if you can help me or if you know somebody who can help me with it.

Vote. Comment.

- Nami