Epilogue

SYDNEY GREY

Sydney was sitting on a the sofa at Logan's. Dave and Tess sat huddled together while Logan sat in his armchair while Lexi was inside the kitchen.

"You sure she's getting beer right? She won't set fire to your house?"

"Shut up, you bitch." Lexi walked in juggling four beer bottles and a plate of fries.

Once everybody was halfway through their beer Sydney turned to Dave. "You still haven't told me what happened in Australia?"

"My shift ended at 9. I left and then I remembered I had to be in that day. A nurse and complained about the irregularity in one of my patients health so I decided to sleep in the break room. I went in and I took the stairs. First thing I see, a nurse was pushing a body towards one of the empty rooms.

I followed her in and saw them operating. I saw them cut the liver and both the kidneys and place the. In bags. That gave me shivers."

Dave shuddered at the memory and Tess rubbed his back to soothe him.

"I reported to authorities. I didn't know they were in on it. They assigned me a case weeks later. "

Dave gave out a bitter laugh, "My patient just came in. He didn't need a damn heart surgery. He was missing organs already. He died during the operation. That hurt. Alot. I take what I do very seriously. And you don't play with Human lives like that."

Sydney felt sympathy for Dave. That man had went through enough shit.

Sydney wanted what Dave had found with Tess and what Logan had found with Lexi but the one she loved had too much ethics. He was all about right and wrong. Sydney didn't care about the right and wrong. She had loved him wholeheartedly.

"What the fuck is this?" roared Logan.

Sydney followed his gaze to the tv. He flipped through the news channels only to see her face splattered on every channel.

When Logan raised the voice of the tv, dread filled her heart. Her secret was out.

And nothing would stop Sean from killing her for what she did.

********

Yay.
Sydney and Sean's story will be out in a few days. Bear with me for a few days guys.

Thanks for all the votes and the comments. You guys are amazing.

Vote. Comment.

- Nami