Reyna ~ 9

Zoë: Andrew just kissed me!

Rose: eww!

Reyna: omg!!!!!!

Mari: that's great

Reyna: give us the details

I sit back and stare at my phone as Zoë texts. Suddenly, something nagging pulls in my stomach. Something about Bianca. Then, it hits me. Bianca had a crush on Andrew! Two years ago, at a sleepover we had, she told me about her massive crush on Rose's brother, but made me promise not to tell anyone. Oh gods. No wonder Bianca hasn't responded. Suddenly, my phone chimed. It's from my dad.

Dad: Bianca's gone, and Will & Nico are sick with worry! Could you help look for her?

Reyna: sure, I'm on it

I switched chats back to the group with my friends.

Reyna: Bianca's missing; I'm going to go look for her. Anyone want to help?

Zoë: sure

Reyna: ummm... It might not be the best idea for you to come

Mari: why not

Reyna: Zoë's the reason Bianca ran away

I turn off my phone and slip it in my purse, ignoring the frantic buzzes. I'll deal with them later.

"Mom! Dad! I'm going to look for Bianca!" I yell, running out the door. Where could she be? First, I checked the mall and all her regular shops. No Bianca. Then I checked the park. Nope. Suddenly, I got a text.

Dad: Nico thinks he knows where she is! Thanks for helping

Reyna: no problem???

Then, I address the texts from my friends.

Zoë: what did I do?

Mari: I have no idea

Rose: maybe you were being annoying?

Zoë: HEY

Rose: kidding, kidding

Reyna: it's Andrew

Zoë: what?

Reyna: she has a crush on Andrew!

Rose: EWWW

Zoë: omg

Mari: so she ran away?

Rose: that's what her dad did. Maybe it runs in the family

Reyna: shut up, it's not funny

Mari: gods...anyways

Reyna: I gtg

I've just reached my house, and I toss my phone on the couch. Why aren't they taking this seriously? I really hope Bianca's okay; I've known her since I was three.