Cyprian ~ 58

As Nico and Hades are shouting, I sneak off, hoping I'm heading for Elysium.

I'm lost quickly.

Finally, after what seems like forever, I find the River Styx. Maybe if I follow it, I'll reach some sign or something that leads to Elysium.

I follow the sludgy river, but there isn't a sign. Suddenly, something transparent appears in front of me, then disappears. My heart skips a beat. It looked like Bianca. It appears a little further down, and I see it is Bianca. She motions for me to follow her. I hurry after the transparent form of my dead friend, and she leads me away from the River. I hesitate, and chase after her. Suddenly, she disappears, leaving me in pitch black.

"Bianca?" I ask, my voice echoing. "W-Where'd you go?"

Cyprian Macedonicus...

"What? Who said my name?" I yelp, shivering.

So weak and useless...

"W-Who's there?" I yell.

Couldn't even save Bianca...

"S-Stop it!" I shout, covering my ears.

Your parents didn't think you could control your powers. You couldn't. You let the girl you loved die.

I'm shaking now; the voice is coming from inside, eating me out.

Bianca is dead because of your prophecy.

"I don't...stop!" I shout.

And now you're going to die down here, alone and forgotten.

I press my hands to my ears and curl up into a ball. Please make it go away.

You could have done something! YOU COULD HAVE SAVED THEM ALL! YOU'RE A FAILUR-

"HEY!" yells a familiar voice from somewhere in the darkness. "Leave him alone." The person steps out of the shadows, holding a miniature sun in their palm.

I see the face, and my heart stops beating.

Bianca.