Bianca ~ 43

Oh

My

Gods.

Cyprian is kissing me.

And I'm kissing back.

What's going on.

I had woken up in my room, and Cyprian was there with me. We walked outside, and then he...

Suddenly, I hear a gasp. I open my eyes, and jump back. Asher stares at us, eyes wide. His hazel orbs dart from Cyprian to me, and then Cyprian again.

"Asher," I say, embarrassed.

Asher looks baffled. Then, he walks forward, and pins Cyprian against the wall. "Listen. If you hurt her, I will break your neck," he hisses.

Cyprian looks slightly confused, and slightly terrified.

My jaw drops.

That's what I said to him.

About Rose.

What is happening?

"Asher, what's going on?" asks Reyna, walking over. Then, she squeaks, and drops her sword. Reyna looks at me, and then Asher, and then Cyprian. "Did you kiss?" demands Reyna, staring at me and Cyprian.

I blush. So does Cyprian. Asher frowns.

"So I was right?" asks Reyna.

Huh?

Right about what?

Asher blushes, and then shakes his head. "You were wrong. You got it flipped," he says.

Cy sends me a confused look. I shrug.

Reyna frowns. "So...I was wrong?" she asks, baffled.

"Yeah," replies Asher.

"Whats going on?" wonders Cyprian. 

"Yeah, I'm lost," I add.

"It's a long story," Asher interrupts as Reyna starts to explain. "And I've got to get this book to Zoë." Asher grabs a book from his room, and hurries back to where Zoë waits.

"Thanks," I hear her say.

Cyprian, Reyna, and I walk back to the main room in silence.

Zoë's nose is buried in her book. "Okay, so we should be at Poseidon's realm in ten minutes. Just...try not to kill each other until we get there," she announces, only half joking.

Everyone looks at me pointedly. 

"Fine," I grumble.

I'll try.