Underworld ~ 62

Cyprian, Nico, and Will stared at Bianca's retreating figure with sadness.

"W-Why?" whispered Nico, burying his face in his husband's chest.

Will stroked his raven hair, a troubled look on his face.

"She thought you'd be disappointed in her," said Cyprian.

"Why w-would we be disappointed?" choked out Nico.

"I don't-" started Cyprian, but froze. Then, he started to shake, covering his ears. Beside him, Will did the same.

"Will?" asked Nico, confused.

Will's eyes were clouded and terrified, and he stumbled. "N-No..." he murmured.

Bewildered, Nico looked at Cyprian.

"No! Mom...Dad...Bianca!" screamed Cyprian, curling up.

"No," whispered Will, shaking. "Nico...Please...I don't-" Will crumbled to the floor, tears streaming out of his eyes.

"BIANCA! I-I'm sorry," sobbed Cyprian, voice dropping to a whisper.

"Nico-don't! Please...I-I-" Will let out a pained scream.

"Will!" shouted Nico, rushing over to his husband. "Will? What's going on?" Then, Nico stood up slowly, and pulled out his sword. "Oizys. Show yourself," he commanded.

Out of the shadows stepped Oizys, goddess of misery. "Aw, but I'm having so much fun," she whined.

"Stop it. What are you showing them?" Nico asked.

Oizys grinned evilly, and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, Nico was transported into Will's nightmare.

Will was cowering on the floor, shaking with tears. "Nico- I'm sorry! Please don't! I-I love you..." he sobbed.

Near the door, Nightmare-Nico glared down at Will. "Take your pity marriage and stay away from me," hissed Nightmare-Nico with a level, cold voice, twisting the wedding ring off of his finger and tossing it down on the floor. With a swift step, Nightmare-Nico crushed it with his foot, and the pieces of silver shot everywhere. Will cried harder. Nico stormed out of the room, and slammed the door. Will crawled to his knees, and scooped up the pieces of silver.

"Nico..." sobbed Will.

"Will! I'm here, Will!" shouted Nico, hugging his husband.

"N-Nico?" stammered Will, the cloudiness leaving his eyes.

"I'm here, dolcezza," comforted Nico.

"You left me," whispered Will, hurt flashing through his eyes.

"No. It was Oizys. I will never leave you," said Nico, kissing Will.

"Mmph umph mmh," said Will, voice muffled by Nico's lips.

"What?" asked Nico, moving away.

"Cyprian," said Will.

"Right," sighed Nico, shaking Cyprian until he 'woke' up again.

"Bianca!" screamed Cyprian, cloudiness leaving his eyes.

"Nico," said a voice from behind them.

Nico whipped around. "Father," he replied evenly.

"I've been thinking, and you're right. Bianca...I think I can bend the rules just this once," said Hades, smiling thinly.

Nico's eyes lit up, and he wrapped his father in a hug. Hades looked very uncomfortable, and Will snickered. "Thank you," said Nico, stepping back.

Hades nodded, and snapped his fingers. Bianca appeared, alive, in front of them.

"What? I'm...? Dad?" asked Bianca.

Will and Nico hugged Bianca so tight, she looked like she was going to burst. Then, they pulled back, and Bianca walked towards Cyprian.

Cyprian flinched, expecting anything but what happened. Bianca grabbed his shirt collar, and kissed him.