Reyna ~ 23

"You idiot!" yells Asher, frustrated. "What's your plan now, genius?"

Adrien glares at him. "Like you aren't happy to see that anomaly leave," he spits.

Asher scowls. "The day we met, she threatened to murder me, but I still wish she were here! Where the hell are we, Rodriguez? Can you fly? Can you magically teleport us to California? No!" he yells, frustrated.

I step forward. "She's our friend, Adrien," I say firmly.

"Then you're all freaks, just like di Angelo," growls Adrien.

Within seconds, both Cyprian and Asher have swords to Adrien's throat. "Bianca is not a freak," says Cyprian. Asher looks at him with a new sort of respect. And also something else. I don't know what.

"She is. And if I were you, I would pretend I don't even know he- MMPH!" gags Adrien, eyes bulging out of his head as a deeply tanned hand reaches out of the shadows and covers his mouth. Out steps Nico Solace-di Angelo, in the dark and cold flesh, glaring furiously at Adrien. The son of Hades radiates fear and death, and it terrifies me. I've known him since the day I was born and he still terrifies me.

"My daughter just arrived at Camp crying and screaming about what a certain person said to her," seethes Nico, dark eyes settling on Adrien.

"Fag," spits Adrien. "Your daughter is a freak."

"THATS IT!" Asher shouts, throwing himself at Adrien. Cyprian and I do the same. Nico watches, amused.

"Stop," Nico says, holding up a hand and freezing us. "You should be thankful I haven't killed you yet, Rodriguez. You're out of this quest." Nico pulls Adrien into the shadows. Suddenly, I see a small figure watching from afar. Bianca. We all run over, eyes wide.

"Bianca!" I exclaim, hugging her.

"Is he gone?" sniffs Bianca, looking for Adrien.

"He's gone," I say breathlessly. "He's gone."