Rose ~ 32

"Done!" I exclaim, standing back so I can admire my gorgeous submarine.

"Woah," says James, impressed.

"Wait- how are we supposed to get it in the water?" asks Zoë, frowning slightly as she observes our mountainous setting.

I groan. "I didn't think that far ahead," I grumble.

"I can shadow travel it," suggests Bianca.

"Sure!" says Reyna at the same time Asher yelps "No!"

Bianca raises an eyebrow. 

Asher flushes. "Uh, I-I mean," he stammers, obviously embarrassed. 

"I'll shadow travel the sub. Everyone in," says Bianca, ignoring Asher.

We all crawl into the submarine, although Asher hesitantly. 

"Okay, hold on! Let's hope I don't take us to...Timbuktu," says Bianca suggestively, clenching her eyes shut.

We dive into the shadows.

There's a loud scream. 

"Where are we?" asks Mari, looking out of the submarine's window. 

Bianca peers out of the window, and her face pales ghostly white. "We gotta get out of here NOW!" she yelps, squeezing her eyes shut again.

"Where are we, Solace-di Angelo?" asks James, looking outside.

"No no no no no, we have to get out WE HAVE TO GET OUT why isn't this working?! GODS DAM IT!" yells Bianca, frustrated.

I look out the window. "Oh gods no," I exclaim. 

"Where the hell are we?!" exclaims Asher.

"We're at our school! We need to get out of here before someone-" starts Bianca.

"Bianca?" asks a voice.

Bianca's eyes widen, and her face tinges pink. "J-Jake?" she asks, looking out of the window.

A boy I vaguely recognize stares at Bianca in shock. "What's going on? Why is there a huge submarine in our school? And where have you been?" asks the boy.

Bianca sighs, and climbs out of the submarine. Their conversation is muffled by the Celestial Bronze walls. I look to my left, and see Asher staring at Jake with a strange look on his face. Cyprian looks slightly agitated, and his eyes are fixated on Bianca.

I watch too.

Jake says something, and Bianca blushes. 

Asher's hand tightens on the window ledge. 

Bianca replies, and then touches Jake's forehead. 

Cyprian starts towards the door, a look of furious determination plastered on his face.

I grab the back of his shirt collar, holding him back.

"Watch," I say, irritated.

Jake's expression goes vacant, and then Bianca waves her hand. Then, she runs back into the submarine, looking flustered.

Jake stands still, eyes glassy.