Bianca ~ 22

"Bianca? Wake up!" cries a familiar voice.

"Maybe she's dead!" exclaims another, hopeful one.

"Oh shut up, Asher," seethes a third.

I slowly open my eyes. Sunlight floods through. I sigh in relief, sitting up.

"We lived," I gasp. Then, I see the blood. "Oh my gods, let me help," I say, standing up. Everyone except me is covered in broken bits of glass and car, bleeding everywhere. I guess my Apollo side healed me right up.

"I think I'm going to pass getting healed by a descendant of death," says Adrien.

"Like anyone else could do better," I shoot back. "I can easily help you live- or kill you. Honestly, I'd rather kill you. Unfortunately, Dad would probably ground me if I did."

Adrien smiles mockingly. "Don't you mean DADS? The two fags that are your parents?" asks Adrien.

There are a lot of sharp intakes of breaths from behind me. I glare daggers at Adrien. "Shut. Up," I hiss.

"What're you going to do about it?" asks Adrien mockingly. "You're just a small, stupid little girl who shouldn't even be born-"

I yell, pressing my skull ring and advancing forward furiously. "SHUT UP!" I scream, swinging my sword at him.

Adrien looks slightly afraid.

I can only see red.

"Bianca!" yells a voice, grabbing my arm. Mari.

"Let go, Zhang," I snarl, pulling hard.

"Bianca, please," says Zoë. "He's not worth it."

I glare at her. "He insulted my parent, Jackson. I'm going to kill him," I growl.

Adrien laughs. "Like she could even scratch me," he mocks.

"Dude. Stop," says Cyprian, frowning.

"We don't need her! She can go do whatever she likes," Adrien shoots back.

"Oh really? Okay, have fun getting to California with NO CAR, NO DIRECTIONS, AND NO FREAKING IDEA WHERE YOU ARE! Oh, and you're bleeding. I'm leaving," I yell, turning to shadow travel away.

"Bianca WAIT!" exclaims Cyprian.

"Have fun!" I shout, furious, as I jump into the shadow of a tree.

I appear in Camp Half Blood, but I'm too furious to be happy that I didn't make any mistakes.

Suddenly-

"BIANCA! Where were you-how's Zoë?" asks Andrew, running up.

"Eff off," I snarl, pushing him away. "Oh, and your girlfriend is in the middle of nowhere bleeding to death."

"BIANCA SOLACE-DI ANGELO YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR RUNNING AWAY!" screams Will, running over with Nico. 

I glare at my feet as my dads run up.

"Bianca! Honey, we're- what's wrong?" asks Nico, concerned.

It's too much. I burst into tears.

"Tell us everything," says Will softly.

Suddenly, Rachel and Octavian run up. "Did you bring Cypr- what's wrong?" asks Octavian, actually sounding concerned.

I hiccup, and then continue crying. The four adults sit around me, and I try to calm myself down.

"Tell us everything that happened," says Rachel quietly.

I nod.

"Cyprian and I hid in the trunk, and then I helped shadow travel the car to California. Only- I somehow ended up in the sky, and the car fell. I was trying to save it, but that stupid Adrien Rodriguez wouldn't shut up about how I'm not doing anything and we hit the ground. I was fine, because of the healing thing, but everyone else was bleeding. I offered to help, but Rodriguez said he didn't want me to heal him, because of the death thing,. That son of a...anyways. Then I told him I would try to kill him anyways, because I was mad he almost killed us by not shutting up, and then I said that you would probably ground me. And then-then- he called you guys..." I stop, more tears forming. "Adrien called you guys fags, and said I shouldn't have been born-" I stop when I see the pained look on Will's face, and the horrified one on Nico's. "T-then he said that they didn't need me around, that I'm useless, so I left," I finish.

The adults are silent.

"Just to clarify- Cyprian is still with them," says Octavian.

Rachel slaps his arm.

Will and Nico are silent.

"I'm so sorry, I tried to kill him, I really did! He's-UGH- I HATE HIM!" I wail.

Then, Will and Nico pull me into a hug so tight, I think I'm going to burst.

"He's just a boy-they're all stupid. You should have been born- we're all so glad you're born," Will whispers to me.

"You think THATS what I'm mad about? I mean, sure, that's annoying, but the son of a-sorry- called you guys fags! I should have stabbed him, or cursed him to speak in rhymes for the rest of his life, or-" I rant.

"It's fine. We're kind of used to it, to be honest," admits Nico.

I frown. Then blink. "The boys-they've been telling the truth," I whisper.

"What?" asks Will, confused.

I face my parents, guiltily. "The high schoolers. The ones who claimed I beat them up. I-I did," I admit.

"Why?" asks Will, incredulous.

I drop my gaze. "Because they made fun of you. For being gay. So I cursed them, and cut them up, and threatened to kill them next time they said something like that again," I say.

Nico starts to cry. "You are too perfect for this world, Bianca," he whispers.

I hug him back.