Birthday excitement(part 2)

I might post another chapter tomorrow or as soon as I can.EnJoY!!-Aaliyah mikaelson

Lucien's p.o.v:

Darlene was blind folded when we showed up at her cake.She smiled and laughed the night away with me.It was a great day so far,everyone had given her presents,that she secretly always gives away,except her dresses so her mother would believe she didn't give anything away.Finally her mother had announced that she had her present ready,me and her held hands as we waited for a animal or huge dress,but instead a boy and a girl walked in,the boy had sandy blonde hair and the girl had orangish-red hair.I turned over and saw Darlene staring at the boy who looked our age and the girl who looked slightly younger.My body grew hot with envy and I gripped her hand tighter as they approached us.The girl eyes me warily and the boys eyes held an envious look.He smiled at her with love and lust in his eyes as he eyed her up and down and she blushed making my grip on her hand tightened.She must have noticed and she winced,so I shot her an apologetic look and she smiled.They walked towards us with there arms linked and finally reached us,he took her hand out if mine and kissed her knuckles,causing me to get all different shades of envy.He spoke up and said "Happy birthday,the beautiful Darlene,I'm lord Tristan de Martel and this is my sister aurora de Martel"he said motioning for his sister to come forward and she did and then bowed before us.He explained how he came from a place where everyone spoke French and that he had something really important for everyone to know,THAT WHEN DARLENE REACHES THE AGE OF 18 SHE WILL BE MARRIED WITH HIM,BUT THEY HAD 8 YEARS TO GET TO KNOW EACHOTHER.Darlene hated when her "mum" would make any decision that involved her without her,but it was a habit she tends to do.I instantly knew this wasn't going to go well for me or for her.

(Sorry this is shorter then the last ones)The next chapter is most likely to skip a few years,so I can try and put the mikaelsons in there as fast as I can to make it less boring cause The mikaelson are everything.Until next time.Hope you EnJoYeD!-Aaliyah mikaelson