Rescued

Klaus's p.o.v:

I,Lucien,Tristan,Elijah and kol are all sitting on the couch discussing this weapon that could destroy us all,when Davina comes bursting through the door."What did you idiots do with Darlene?,I've been calling her all day and so has Josh,she hasn't been picking up and she's not at her house,we found her doe wide open" Davina said,And concern,worry and anger crossed threw me as I picked Tristan up and slammed him on the wall and said "what did you do to her?!?","She's my fiancé,why would I hurt her?" He said with concern dripping off his voice,"Then where the hell is she?" Lucien said clearly angry at this new found situation.Then Davina brought us her phone and said look,she was getting a call from Darlene,she put it on speaker and said "Darlene where are you?","Please,Come get me Davina,I'm scared and she's gonna kill me,she's gonna kill me,Please make her stop.." She said while crying and we all grew concerned and scared and I was on the bridge of ripping whoever this person is,head off."Darlene,tell me where you are I'll come get you,we're gonna save you just tell us where your at?!!",but the line was cut dead,"I'm gonna start with a location spell,but I'll need freya's help,I need you 5 to split up and search this town head from toe and ask anyone,I'm gonna call marcel and all of his men to help look,No one stops till Darlene is found,I know klaus,Lucien and Tristan would die for Darlene,but will you 2?" She said to Elijah and kol,and Elijah said "Of course,My brother loves her more then anything in this world,so it be an honor to do what I need to","kol" Davina said,"Yeah,she was a great friend back then,So yeah,I'd risk my life for her"."Good,well go!!".We all split up,I was on my way to ask some night walkers I they saw anything cause I was becoming impatient and was ready to rip anybody's head off right now I they even thought they would touch Darlene.My phone started ringing and I put it up to my ear,"whatever it is,right now isn't the time","Now is that anyway to speak to your mother".My heart stopped and anger grew bigger in me,"If you hurt Darlene,I will promise you worse then hell and better then death"I said to my mother."Awww,it's not surprising how much you love her,she's beautiful,sweet,kind-","and she's mine" I said cutting her off,"And you know how I hate when people try to take things that are my mine"I finished off saying."Well meet me,alone,at the Santa Maria church and then we can discuss the price of Darlene,my dear son" she finished off,I hung up and crushed the phone in my hands,before vamp speeding to that church,I snuck up right behind my mother and was about to snap her neck when someone grabbed me and threw me across the room.Finn."Still playing mommas boy,Finn,how could you even do this to Darlene,she was your friend" I said to him with an annoyed tone,but my mother just said "You can have Darlene,I already have everything I need from her already" my mother said before disappearing with Finn.I turned to the smell of blood and vervain,I saw Darlene,she had blood all over her body,She was still dripping blood from her thighs into a bucket that was full of her blood already,She had her throat slit multiple times,Had vervain crushed all over her mouth.I broke open the chains and ropes,ignoring my hands that where bleeding from all the vervain,I cradled her in my arms and bit my arm before shoving it in Darlene's mouth,When she didn't start drinking after 15 seconds I started to get scared and impatient."come on,love,drink,PLEASE,DRINK PLEASE" I started screaming,when she didn't I hugged her body close to me mad felt my body shatter,I kept telling myself about how she was gonna come back to me no matter what and that she was still alive,before I knew it tears where streaming down my face and I couldn't stop thinking about how this is all my fault,I forget about calling everyone cause my phone was gone anyone and I could tell them tomorrow,so I took Darlene to Las Vegas in 25 seconds and layer her down in a compelled hotel,She would be staying here with me,I got water and a wash cloth and started cleaning her face that was laid on my lap and smiled at her gorgeous face an bright red lips,I bent down and laid my lips gently on hers and let them linger there before she started kissing back and taking me by surprise,I pulled away and saw her with her eyes opening,she smiled before sitting up and said "where are we,what happened?",but I ignored and pulled her into an tight embrace.She hugged me back and pulled away before placing her lips on mine,as she started kissing up and down my neck,I grabbed her and threw her on the bed before getting on top of her and kissing her chest before throwing her shirt off,and that led to our first and long night together,probably awakening everyone in the next hall.

I promise the next chapter is gonna be interesting and gonna make the chapter after that really big and probably gonna pull you to the end of your seat.Until then,Hope you EnJoYeD,Luv u-Aaliyah mikaelson