Awkard time

Above is Darlene talking about klaus,#Klarlene,Ugh the feels though✨😍💋

Darlene's p.o.v:

Today was the day that me and a lot of other people would all go to the mikaelson compound,it would be,me,Hayley,Camille,Davina,Tristan,
Lucien,klaus,Elijah,and Joshua.
I am still mad at Lucien for taking advantage of me when I was drunk so I just ignored his 1000 voicemails and calls,they where all the same thing,"I'm sorry for taking advantage of you,I swear I won't do it again,and I won't tell anyone what happened,just please answer my calls,I can't live without my you,you know that...",I just ignored him and his stupid request.Yesterday,I had a sleepover in the attic,me and Davina and josh all slept in that one bed in the attic.It was fun all night until we all woke up in the ground,but we just laughed and I told Davina I'd see her later at the compound and I hugged them bye and Davina swore that if the mikaelsons tried to hurt me that she'd turn there blood into acid.So I'm looking through my closet until I found The perfect dress and I threw it on before applying makeup.

I looked in the mirror and dang,I looked great,so I added my headband and earrings from 1789 and left towards the mikaelson compound

I looked in the mirror and dang,I looked great,so I added my headband and earrings from 1789 and left towards the mikaelson compound.When I got there everyone was already there,I stepped in and all eyes on me,Klaus walked up to me and kissed my hand before saying "You look perfect as always" and Tristan,who was still sitting down said "I can't say i disagree" and I ran over to him and hugged him,"I thought they would've killed your annoying ass by now" I said looking him in the eyes and he just chuckled before saying "I try my best" which resulted in me laughing and kissing him on the cheek.Elijah let out an awkward cough and turned around and smiled at him,"And Elijah still never fails to impress me with his handsome suits" and he smiles and blushes.Wow,Elijah blushing,that's a first.Then I see Davina and Josh come in and I hug the living daylights out of them and they hug back.We all sit down at a huge table and Lucien keeps shooting me glances,Hayley states in awe and Camille does the same.I reach my hand out to Hayley,"Hayley,hi,I'm Darlene and it's a pleasure to meet you and the lovely Camille",Hayley stopped staring and shook my hand before saying "I'm sorry to ask,but why did you like klaus cause your gorgeous,polite,and kind.Your like the girl version of Elijah,so I don't know why you'd be interested in something like him" and Camille looked down at her plate,Lucien,Elijah,Davina,josh and I where just laughing until I said "He wasn't always a dick,He was once a kind guy,but now he's different,A different that I despise" and Camille said "Klaus isn't a monster,he's a good guy with lots of dark secrets that make him bad" and I immediately realized something,Only I have ever said things about that cause I love/d him,So she must actually love him,which made me jealous,really jealous,so I just looked down at my plate and everyone else fell silent.I looked up and all eyes on me,So I looked back down,This was super uncomfortable,"Is this the reason I came here,so we can dig up the past and pretend like everything's okay?" I asked,"actually,Davina has been planning a little secret something on our behalf,tell em d" said marcel as he walked in the compound,he came over and kissed my hand before saying "Hey I'm marcel,Former king of New Orleans,Seems like you hate klaus as much As I do"I think me and you are gonna get along just fine" and I smiled before kissing him on the cheek and saying "I think so as well". He sat down across from me and Davina said "Just in case one of you die,I want to unlink Darlene,Marcel and Josh from your guys sire line so they don't get hurt","You see Davina,If you unlink them then no one will feel the need to protect me from whatever's coming"Klaus says,"Your a big boy,you can handle it yourself"she says back in a sarcastic tone,"But extra help never hurt anyone"he says back and Lucien interrupts there fight by saying "How do I fit into any of this?","I need you to quite trying to kidnap friends of mine" klaus says,"I'd never lay a hand on Camille,Knowing how much affection you have for her,I mean I've never seen you show so much affection to anyone before,actually the last time I saw you show that much affection towards a mortal,it was 1,000 years ago towards Darlene herself" and then my jealousy was like x100 and I was getting really sad and depressed and hurt.I turned back down towards the plate and I looked up for a brief moment and klaus had a angry look on his face,he looked like he was gonna kill Lucien."And that statement is my cue to leave,Davina,Josh you guys coming?" I said,They nodded there heads and got up to leave until klaus and Lucien stood up,"I'm gonna be fine Really guys,I just got things to do" and we walked out I vamp sped me and Davina to mr.jones music studio,where he had told me to go sing.I already had the song that I wanted to publish first ready.As soon as I arrived we all exchanged names and numbers,I stepped inside of this room surrounded by glass and on the other side Davina,Josh,and mr.jones stood in front of a bunch of buttons and switches that make me sound higher or whatever else.He had me hooked up to headphones so I could hear my music and the tune of the song better.He gave me a thumbs up,that signaled that it was time for me to sing.So I started singing.

Don't have much to say today,besides,put in the comments what song Darlene should sing,honestly I don't care what the song is or who it's by.Until then,Luv you,Hope you EnJoYeD-Aaliyah mikaelson