Trouble makers

I'm just trying to move the story along so I can get to the actual drama and gossip with the orignals.The kids in the top are Tristan and aurora being Trouble makers.

Lucien's p.o.v:

It's been 2 years since me and Darlene has actually been to our woods together,we haven't even used our secret hole in 1 1/2 years.After her birthday party,we had our good byes and hugs and then I went home,the next day I went through the hole to see her and when I knocked,she answered and said she was busy playing tag with aurora and Tristan and she invited me to play,but Tristan never liked me so I declined.The next day and the next day and so on and so forth,she had the same excuses,me and Tristan are...,me and aurora are...,I'm busy doing...,she always busy since they came along.After then I stopped coming and so did she,in ashamed o say that I went home and cried for hours because I had lost the girl I love.I still love her more then anything,but she continues to disown me.I thought maybe she would come for my birthday,but she couldn't because it was auroras birthday the next day and she just couldn't go.I miss her so much,I wish she was around me,I miss holding her hand and playing hide and go seek.I just let them be instead of complaining cause I've had her as my friend from ages of 7/8-10 and I thought it would be selfish to ask of her to myself.So I didn't for 2 years now and I'm angry and disappointed in her.She is 12 years of age and so am I,my birthday was always 3 months after hers and we would always celebrate together.Not these last 2 years,these last 2 years I spent in my house/dome that I live in with my mother,she would drop off expensive present at my window and then leave,but I still felt empty without her.

Darlene's p.o.v:

I miss Lucien more then I miss anything right now.I haven't seen him in what feels like forever,after my birthday,Lucien came to my closet and asked for us to leave,but I couldn't have aurora or Tristan seeing me leave so I had to make up an excuse for me and lucien's sake of friendship,but Tristan and aurora had caught me and aurora blabbered  to my mum and she had people put cement in the hole and close it up.That night I cried and cried and cried,I couldn't see Lucien no more unless I asked my mum to leave,the next morning I wanted to go see Lucien and I wanted to hold his hand and I still do,but I cannot my mother forbid and said I was to only be with aurora and Tristan,so I left him a present for his birthday at his window,it was a years worth of clothes,just in case I wouldn't see him in a long time.So now I'm sitting in my room listening to aurora talk about all the things she's done in her life and I got bored so I told her I wasn't feeling good,so I needed space and she agreed,soon my mum came in on me crying into my sheets and she came in and sat at the end of my bed and asked softly "what is the matter,my princess" and her voice sounded really soft and weak.So I panicked and went to her and asked her "what's wrong mummy,you don't sound right?" I questioned warily and she just looked down and sighed and I realized something isn't right,she looked up and replied with tears in her eyes "I'm just a little sick my baby,so I should get going so I don't get you sick" and she went to get up but tumbled down onto the floor and collapsed unconscious and I jumped off my bed and wrapped one arm around her water while sitting on the floor and putting caressing her hot cheeks."mummy,wake up now"I said with concern dripping from my voice.When she didn't respond I called her again but louder and more concern entering my voice,"mum!mum!mummy!,WAKE UP NOW MUMMY NOW" I started to scream and cry and tear dripped onto her face and I grew so panicked that I looked up at the open door and screamed "HELP,PLEASE MY MUMMY,PLEASE..." And then whispered "help her".I covered her face with my body and rocked us until 7 knights busted through the door.4 of the men tried to remove her from my hands but I screamed at them to leave her alone and 3 Knights came to me and grabbed me from my mother and I fought an screamed my mothers name and begged them to let go while I cried,but they held me back until aurora entered my room and grabbed my hands and pulled me into a quick embrace and whispered to me "Darlene,there gonna help your mummy,I promise" and she whispered those words in my ear over and over,but I didn't listen,I was too worried with my mother behalf.Cause I knew 1 thing that nobody else did,Every person who was ever laced with a sickness,Died...

This is really fun to right so far.And I know that it sounds mean so far because of Lucien and Darlene drifting apart but I promise it gets better.I will probably write another chapter today,until then.I hope you EnJoYeD! Luv U-Aaliyah mikaelson